- 05:00 am St Josephs Cathedral
- 05:56 am Hoan Kiem Lake
- 08:10 am Ho Chi Minhs Residence
- 08:51 am Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- 10:34 am Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre
- 02:00 pm Ho Chi Minh Museum
- 03:09 pm Old Quarter
- 06:18 pm Hang Gai Street
- 09:00 am Central Post Office
- 09:36 am Ben Thanh Market
- 10:21 am The Independence Palace
- 11:13 am War Remnants Museum
- 01:20 pm Golden Dragon Water Puppet Theatre
- 09:00 am Notre Dame Cathedral
- 10:07 am Bitexco Financial Tower Skydeck
- 11:16 am Nhà Hàng Việt Nam House
- 12:11 pm Nhà Hàng Indochine
- 01:08 pm A O Show
- 09:00 am Nha Tho Nui Cathedral
- 10:21 am Vin Pearl Amusement Park
- 03:47 pm Ba Ho
- 06:25 pm Alexandre Yersin Museum
- 07:00 pm Long Thanh Gallery
- 08:00 am Cham Towers
- 09:54 am Hon Mun Island
- 02:43 pm Monkey Island
- 05:18 pm Nha Trang Beach
Wednesday 03, Feb
05:00 am Stay for 45 min
Entering this majestic church is like walking into 1886, as little has changed since it first ope...
1.0 km | 12 mins05:56 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Hoan Keim lake offers endless opportunities for people watching and recreation. A daily table...
1.1 km | 14 mins
2.7 km | 11 mins08:51 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
The Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum holds the embalmed remains of Ho Chi Minh; this larger than life g...
3.7 km | 12 mins10:34 am Stay for 1 hr
Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre is a familiar address for both domestic tourists and foreign ones...
Thursday 04, Feb
Friday 05, Feb
09:00 am Stay for 30 min
One of Gustav Eiffel’s iconic designs, the Central Post Office is worth visiting just to ad...
1.7 km | 7 mins09:36 am Stay for 45 min
One of the busiest markets in town, aim for 50% off the first price quoted as there's a huge tour...
No transit found
0.6 km | 7 mins11:13 am Stay for 2 hrs
Housing 7 permanent exhibits, the war remnants museum opened in September 1975 shortly after the ...
0.5 km | 7 mins01:20 pm Stay for 1 hr
The Golden Dragon Water Puppet Theatre is a traditional Vietnamese puppet show that will entertai...
Saturday 06, Feb
Sunday 07, Feb
15.2 km | 52 mins
38.6 km | 1 hour 26 mins
24.0 km | 38 mins
1.3 km | 5 mins
Monday 08, Feb
08:00 am Stay for 30 min
These magnificent towers were built in the 7th Century and still stand proud in all their previou...
19.1 km | 1 hour 25 mins09:54 am Stay for 3 hrs
If you are a diving or snorkelling enthusiast, this place is just what you are looking for. Clean...
34.4 km | 1 hour 48 mins
19.2 km | 35 mins05:18 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Nha Trang Beach is blessed with clear blue waters and soft white sands that offer beach-bums ...
- Nha Trang Beach
- Temple Of Literature And National University
- Ba Ho
- Hon Mun Island
- Nha Tho Nui Cathedral
- Vietnam Museum Of Ethnology
- Pham Ngu Lao Street
- Bao Dai Villas
- St Joseph's Cathedral
- Saigon Zoo And Botanical Gardens
- 4 Day Trip To Hanoi From Singapore
- 4 Day Trip To Hanoi From Kuala Lumpur
- 3 Day Trip To Hanoi From Cardiff
- 8 Day Trip To Hanoi From Dieppe
- 1 Day Trip To Hanoi From Hanoi
- 5 Day Trip To Hanoi From Singapore
- 5 Day Trip To Hanoi From Orinda
- 3 Day Trip To Hanoi From Nonthaburi
- 4 Day Trip To Hanoi From Bayan Lepas
- 4 Day Trip To Hanoi From Sungai Buloh