- 10:00 am Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- 11:40 am Old Quarter
- 02:44 pm Ho Chi Minh Museum
- 03:58 pm Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre
- 10:00 am Vietnam Military History Museum
- 11:38 am Vietnamese Womens Museum
- 01:44 pm Ho Chi Minhs Residence
- 02:29 pm Hang Gai Street
- 05:00 am St Josephs Cathedral
- 05:56 am Hoan Kiem Lake
- 08:02 am Temple Of Literature And National University
- 09:41 am Fine Arts Museum
- 09:00 am Hoa Lo Prison
- 11:15 am Vietnam Museum Of Ethnology
- 01:08 pm West Lake
- 09:00 am Ream National Park
- 10:52 am Serendipity Beach
- 07:30 am Otres Beach
- 08:42 am Queenco Casino and Hotel
- 09:00 am Sihanoukville International Airport
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Tuesday 03, Jan
10:00 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
The Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum holds the embalmed remains of Ho Chi Minh; this larger than life g...
3.1 km | 10 mins11:40 am Stay for 3 hrs
Wander along the streets of Old Quarter to really experience the inherent charm of Hanoi. The pul...
1.773 km | 4.45 mins02:44 pm Stay for 1 hr
The Ho Chi Minh Museum explains the life and times of Ho Cho Minh, perhaps the most celebrated hu...
1.1 km | 14 mins03:58 pm Stay for 1 hr
Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre is a familiar address for both domestic tourists and foreign ones...
Wednesday 04, Jan
Thursday 05, Jan
05:00 am Stay for 45 min
Entering this majestic church is like walking into 1886, as little has changed since it first ope...
0.945 km | 11.33 mins05:56 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Hoan Keim lake offers endless opportunities for people watching and recreation. A daily table...
2.04 km | 6.38 mins08:02 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
Also know as Van Mieu, The Temple of Literature is one of the oldest major monuments of Vietnam. ...
0.7 km | 8 mins09:41 am Stay for 1 hr
Housed in a recently renovated colonial building, this museum contains the finest display of artw...
Friday 06, Jan
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Hao Lo Prison was a prison used by the French colonists in ...
5.857 km | 15.67 mins11:15 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
Vietnam Museum of Ethnology exhibits objects of interest and information from the indigenous ethn...
7.074 km | 23.12 mins01:08 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The largest lake n Hanoi is a popular spot for gathering, surrounded by many shops, restaurants, ...
Saturday 07, Jan
Sunday 08, Jan
Monday 09, Jan
Tuesday 10, Jan
- Hoan Kiem Lake
- Hoa Lo Prison
- Vietnamese Women's Museum
- Vietnam Museum Of Ethnology
- Vietnam Military History Museum
- Vietnam National Museum Of History
- Binh Minh Jazz
- Hàng Gai
- Lao Chải
- 109 Cầu Giấy
- 5 Day Trip To Hanoi From Los Angeles
- 4 Day Trip To Hanoi From Manila
- 5 Day Trip To Hanoi From Louisville
- 7 Day Trip To Hanoi From Media
- 5 Day Trip To Hanoi From Burnaby
- 3 Day Trip To Hanoi From Ho Chi Minh City
- 2 Day Trip To Hanoi From Hanoi
- 7 Day Trip To Hanoi From Parañaque City
- 4 Day Trip To Hanoi From Kuala Lumpur
- 5 Day Trip To Hanoi From Orinda