Harpswell Itinerary 5 Days
Explore the best places to visit in 5 days in Harpswell with this travel itinerary for a memorable experience!
- Long Reach Preserve
- East Harpswell Church-Nazarene
- St Katharine Drexel Catholic Chapel
- Union Church
- Kellogg Congregational Church
- Farr Field-Me39
- West Harpswell Baptist Parsonage
- Stover's Cove
- Curtis Cove
- Blue Door Gallery
- Harpswell Cliff Trail
- Elijah Kellogg House
- Northeast Composites
- Gun Point Cove
- Land's End Beach
- South Harpswell Harbor
- Marie L. Cruises
- Eagle Island
- Dolphin Marine Service
- Giant's Stairs Trail
- Bailey Island Bridge
- Finestkind Boat Yard
- Little Whale Boat Island
- Cole Fine Guns And Gunsmithing
- Harbor Works Gallery
- Cundy's Harbor Community Church Of The Nazarene
- Church Of The Nazarene
- Great Island Boat Yard
- Bailey Island
- Delmar Marine
- Cundy's Harbor Library
- Spectacle Island Preserve
- Peaks Island Land Preserve
Recent Itineraries for Harpswell in 5 Days
Spending 5 days in Harpswell? Refer these recently created 5 days 4 nights Harpswell travel itineraries.
Suggestions for Harpswell Itinerary 5 Days
Harpswell abundant experiences await! Use customizable itinerary maker to plan your next expedition.
5 Days in Harpswell - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Harpswell is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Harpswell when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Harpswell tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Harpswell ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Harpswell. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Harpswell. You can visit popular places in Harpswell, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Harpswell?
The budget cost of 5 days in Harpswell is USD 565. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Harpswell 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Harpswell are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Harpswell in 5 days?
Giant's Stairs Trail, Harpswell Cliff Trail, Long Reach Preserve, Finestkind Boat Yard must be a part of your Harpswell itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Kellogg Congregational Church, Cole Fine Guns And Gunsmithing, Cundy's Harbor Library. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Harpswell, you can add Stover's Cove and Great Island Boat Yard to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Harpswell travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Harpswell like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Harpswell.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Harpswell in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Harpswell on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Harpswell
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Harpswell. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Harpswell for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Harpswell, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Try TripHobo to Plan a trip to Harpswell