Hayama Itinerary 3 Days
3 Days in Hayama - Perfect 72 Hours Guide
Got three days in the Hayama? Here is a list of plans for 3 days in Hayama that can serve as an excellent base to chalk out your trip to the city.
Are 3 days enough for sightseeing in Hayama?
Perfecting your 72 hours in Hayama doesn't have to be rushing from one place to another to cover all. Three days, although not enough to suffice the array of activities the city has to offer, can be quite an experience if you plan well. Be it a family vacation, a solo trip or a trip with a bunch of your favorite people, you can explore the top highlights of the city in 3 days. Expert Hayama trip plans recommend adding a few off-beat experiences like a food or a speciality tour on your 3 day trip.
Essential 3-day packing list for Hayama tour:
- Considering that you are in Hayama for 3 days, you can pack extra set of clothes.
- Add layers to your clothing, for the unpredictable weather of Hayama.
- Pack items to munch, while you go attraction hopping, protein bars and dry-fruits are the most recommended snacks.
How much money for 3 days in Hayama?
The budget travel price for 3 days in Hayama is USD 285 including the accommodation, transportation and tickets.
Travel tips for spending 3 days in Hayama
To make the most of your three days in Hayama, here are few insider tips that will come handy:
- Book a walking tour of Hayama to get a better insight of the city.
- Opt for a 3-day pass for Hayama local transport for saving on commute.
- You can also take up a special food tour or activity that resonates with the local culture of Hayama.
- Spend a night to explore the nightlife of Hayama.
Getting around Hayama in 3 days
While Hayama has pretty decent commute system comprising of different modes of transit, on your 3 day vacation, you can choose to take a transport pass if you plan to explore Hayama using local transport. You can also alternate between renting a car for a day and walking on the day when you intend to do a lot of sightseeing.
Accommodations and BnBs in Hayama for short stay:
For a 3 day trip to Hayama, you can opt for a hotel or a holiday home in the vicinity of major transport hubs. This will make it convenient for you to use the public transport on your vacation.
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!