Hayama Itinerary 5 Days
This is a glimpse of what to see in 5 days in Hayama from Hayama itinerary 5 days created by our travel experts. These are the attractions one must visit while planning a 5 days trip to Hayama.
- Curry House Coco Ichibanya
- Tsujido Station
- Great Buddha
- Kamakura Komachi Dori Shopping Area
- Tsurugaoka Hachiman-gū
- Mt Fuji
- Hokokuji Temple
- Harbor View Park
- Yokohama Marine Tower
- Yokohama Chinatown
- Yamashita Park
- Sankei-en Garden
- Ishikawacho Station
- Ōfuna Kannon
- Guest House Kamejikan
- Kamakura Seaside Park
- Cat Cafe Miysis
5 Days in Hayama - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Hayama is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Hayama when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Hayama tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Hayama ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Hayama. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Hayama. You can visit popular places in Hayama, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Hayama?
The budget cost of 5 days in Hayama is USD 475. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Hayama 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Hayama are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
Hayama travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Hayama like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Hayama.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Hayama in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Hayama on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Hayama
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Hayama. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Hayama for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Hayama, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!