Helen's Bay Itinerary 5 Days
Explore the best places to visit in 5 days in Helen's Bay with this travel itinerary for a memorable experience!
- Crawfordsburn Country Park
- Warden & Countryside Centre
- Carrickfergus Castle
- Helen's Bay Presbyterian Church
- St. Nicholas Church
- Cave Hill
- St. Malachy's Church
- Cathedral Quarter
- Belfast Zoo
- SSE Arena
- Berts Jazz Bar
- Milltown Cemetery
- Queen's University
- Belfast City Hall
- Waterfront Hall
- Botanic Gardens
- Grey Point Fort
- Dunmurry Golf Club
- Belvoir Park Golf Club
- Ulster Museum
- St Anne's Cathedral
- Shankill Road
5 Days in Helen's Bay - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Helen's Bay is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Helen's Bay when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Helen's Bay tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Helen's Bay ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Helen's Bay. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Helen's Bay. You can visit popular places in Helen's Bay, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Helen's Bay?
The budget cost of 5 days in Helen's Bay is USD 850. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Helen's Bay 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Helen's Bay are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Helen's Bay in 5 days?
Helen's Bay Presbyterian Church, Warden & Countryside Centre, Grey Point Fort, Crawfordsburn Country Park must be a part of your Helen's Bay itinerary in 5 days! If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Helen's Bay travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Helen's Bay like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Helen's Bay.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Helen's Bay in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Helen's Bay on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Helen's Bay
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Helen's Bay. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Helen's Bay for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Helen's Bay, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Try TripHobo to Plan a trip to Helen's Bay
Recommended Helen's Bay Travel Plans
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!