- 09:09 am Dam Sen Water Park
- 10:11 am Central Post Office
- 10:51 am Reunification Palace
- 01:00 pm War Remnants Museum
- 03:12 pm Notre Dame Cathedral
- 04:19 pm Pham Ngu Lao Street
- 08:24 am West Lake
- 10:30 am Vietnamese Womens Museum
- 12:41 pm Hoan Kiem Lake
- 02:49 pm Hang Gai Street
- 04:54 pm Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre
- 06:00 pm Old Quarter
- 09:08 am Ho Chi Minhs Residence
- 09:49 am St Josephs Cathedral
- 10:30 am Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- 03:00 pm Temple Of Literature And National University
- 08:18 am Bai Chai Bridge
- 10:00 am Baitu Long Bay
- 01:26 pm Ha Long Bay
- 04:59 pm Bai Chay Beach
- 10:00 am Sung Sot Cave
- 03:00 pm Ti Top Island
Saturday 24, Dec
8.5 km | 32 mins10:11 am Stay for 30 min
One of Gustav Eiffel’s iconic designs, the Central Post Office is worth visiting just to ad...
0.887 km | 10.65 mins10:51 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Reunification Palace is not a palace in literal terms. It is a building that houses the good,...
0.6 km | 8 mins01:00 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Housing 7 permanent exhibits, the war remnants museum opened in September 1975 shortly after the ...
1.0 km | 13 mins03:12 pm Stay for 1 hr
The Notre Dame cathedral romances the city’s skyline with it’s 40m high square towers...
0.6 km | 7 mins
Sunday 25, Dec
08:24 am Stay for 2 hrs
The largest lake n Hanoi is a popular spot for gathering, surrounded by many shops, restaurants, ...
0.5 km | 6 mins10:30 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Vietnamese women’s museum highlights the heroic struggles and contribution of Vietnames...
0.867 km | 10.40 mins12:41 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Hoan Keim lake offers endless opportunities for people watching and recreation. A daily table...
0.7 km | 8 mins
0.5 km | 5 mins04:54 pm Stay for 1 hr
Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre is a familiar address for both domestic tourists and foreign ones...
0.436 km | 5.23 mins06:00 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Wander along the streets of Old Quarter to really experience the inherent charm of Hanoi. The pul...
Monday 26, Dec
0.9 km | 11 mins09:49 am Stay for 30 min
Entering this majestic church is like walking into 1886, as little has changed since it first ope...
2.4 km | 10 mins10:30 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
The Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum holds the embalmed remains of Ho Chi Minh; this larger than life g...
1.6 km | 7 mins03:00 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
Also know as Van Mieu, The Temple of Literature is one of the oldest major monuments of Vietnam. ...
Tuesday 27, Dec
21.6 km | 42 mins10:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
Bai Tu Long Bay lies northeast of the Haylong bay and is a picturesque destination to visit. The ...
12.2 km | 27 mins01:26 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Haylong bay is known for its emerald waters and natural beauty that is sure to mesmerise you. The...
16.0 km | 33 mins
Wednesday 28, Dec
Explore More of Ho Chi Minh City:
- What to See in One Day in Ho Chi Minh City
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in Ho Chi Minh City
- What to See in 3 Days in Ho Chi Minh City
- Best Way to See Ho Chi Minh City in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in Ho Chi Minh City
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in Ho Chi Minh City
- How to Spend a Week in Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Where to stay in Ho Chi Minh City
- Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre
- Ti Top Island
- Hoa Lo Prison
- Cua Van Floating Village
- Ha Long Bay
- Vietnam History Museum
- Bai Chay Beach
- Dam Sen Water Park
- St Joseph's Cathedral
- Vietnam Military History Museum
- 5 Day Trip To Ho Chi Minh City From Stuttgart
- 7 Day Trip To Ho Chi Minh City From Pasig
- 1 Day Trip To Ho Chi Minh City
- 4 Day Trip To Ho Chi Minh City From Kuala Lumpur
- 5 Day Trip To Ho Chi Minh City From Canterbury
- 5 Day Trip To Ho Chi Minh City From Vienna
- 2 Day Trip To Ho Chi Minh City From Ho Chi Minh City
- 4 Day Trip To Ho Chi Minh City From Stoke Newington
- 3 Day Trip To Ho Chi Minh City From Singapore
- 5 Day Trip To Ho Chi Minh City From Minneapolis