- 09:15 am Pham Ngu Lao Street
- 12:22 pm Central Post Office
- 01:00 pm War Remnants Museum
- 03:12 pm Notre Dame Cathedral
- 04:29 pm Bitexco Financial Tower Skydeck
- 08:18 am Saigon Zoo And Botanical Gardens
- 11:47 am Fine Arts Museum
- 02:00 pm Reunification Palace
- 05:12 pm Cao Dai Temple
- Free Time
- 10:00 am Cu Chi Tunnels
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Thursday 02, Nov Ho Chi Minh City
No transit found12:22 pm Stay for 30 min
One of Gustav Eiffel’s iconic designs, the Central Post Office is worth visiting just to ad...
1.6 km | 8 mins01:00 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Housing 7 permanent exhibits, the war remnants museum opened in September 1975 shortly after the ...
No transit found03:12 pm Stay for 1 hr
The Notre Dame cathedral romances the city’s skyline with it’s 40m high square towers...
No transit found04:29 pm Stay for 1 hr
Ho Chi Minh City’s Bitexco Financial Tower stands 262 metres high at the centre of the city...
Friday 03, Nov Ho Chi Minh City
No transit found11:47 am Stay for 2 hrs
Although the museum is not as majestic as the other museums in Vietnam, the Fine arts museum is i...
No transit found02:00 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Reunification Palace is not a palace in literal terms. It is a building that houses the good,...
34.6 km | 1 hour 13 mins05:12 pm Stay for 2 hrs
A star amongst all Cao Dai Temples, this temple holds special importance in the Vietnamese cultur...
Saturday 04, Nov Ho Chi Minh City
Sunday 05, Nov Ho Chi Minh City
This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
- Central Post Office
- Cu Chi Tunnels
- Notre Dame Cathedral
- Golden Dragon Water Puppet Theatre
- Vietnam History Museum
- Fine Arts Museum
- Movenpick Hotel Saigon
- Xuan Loc Hotel
- Apocalypse Now
- Pho Le Nguyen Trai