- 10:00 am Cu Chi Tunnels
- 01:21 pm Cao Dai Temple
- 04:35 pm Golden Dragon Water Puppet Theatre
- 09:00 am Notre Dame Cathedral
- 10:07 am Pham Ngu Lao Street
- 01:13 pm A O Show
- 10:00 am Saigon Zoo And Botanical Gardens
- 01:06 pm War Remnants Museum
- 03:16 pm Bitexco Financial Tower Skydeck
- 09:00 am Vietnam History Museum
- 10:37 am Suoi Tien Theme Park
- 03:27 pm Reunification Palace
- 09:00 am Central Post Office
- 09:52 am Dam Sen Water Park
Thursday 05, May
10:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
A worthwhile half day trip, The Cu Chi Tunnels tell a fascinating tale of courage and endurance d...
7.858 km | 21.32 mins01:21 pm Stay for 2 hrs
A star amongst all Cao Dai Temples, this temple holds special importance in the Vietnamese cultur...
33.81 km | 1 hours 13.92 mins
Friday 06, May
Saturday 07, May
Sunday 08, May
Monday 09, May
More about Ho Chi Minh City
Best Street Food in Vietnam - 4 Cities and 10 StreetsWant to gorge on the street food in Vietnam? Here's a guide that will tell you where to go for the best street food and what's the specialty of that street.
Beaches in Vietnam for a Magical Oriental VacayTake a look at some of the best beaches in Vietnam that offer you a blend of nature and oriental culture. Start creating your itinerary for the best experience.
Explore More of Ho Chi Minh CityTop Attractions in & around city
Travellers also planning for