- 07:00 am The Marble Mountains
- 11:04 am Non Nuoc Beach
- 01:18 pm Cao Dai Temple
- 02:16 pm An Bang Beach
- 04:28 pm Hoi An Ancient Town
- 08:27 am Fukian Assembly Hall
- 10:27 am Aobaba
- 11:13 am Old House Of Tan Ky
- 11:59 am Gam Gemstone Art Museum And Winebar
- 12:59 pm Quang Trieu Assembly Hall
- 02:00 pm Japanese Covered Bridge
- 02:30 pm Morning Glory Street Food Restaurant
- 03:32 pm Central Market
- 06:00 am Lady Buddha And Linh Ung Pagoda
- 07:16 am Dragon Bridge
- 08:08 am Son Tra Mountain
- 01:45 pm Museum Of Cham Sculpture
- 04:17 pm Tra Que Vegetable Village
- 08:21 am Thuan Tinh Island
- 10:38 am Hoian Silk Village
- 02:45 pm Quan Cong Temple
- 04:00 pm Cua Dai Beach
Monday 31, Jul Hoi An
07:00 am Stay for 4 hrs
The incredible Marble Mountains can be a little confusing to get around to, so keep in mind they ...
1.4 km | 4 mins11:04 am Stay for 2 hrs
Arcing along the foot of the NguHanh Son Mountain, this beach is frequently listed as one of the ...
9.0 km | 14 mins
20.7 km | 28 mins02:16 pm Stay for 2 hrs
A welcome break from the bustling city, An Bang beach is a true gem that is yet to be discovered ...
5.9 km | 12 mins04:28 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Hoi An Ancient Town is an exceptionally well-preserved example of a South-East Asian trading port...
Tuesday 01, Aug Hoi An
08:27 am Stay for 2 hrs
A superb piece of architecture, the Fukian Assembly hall was built around 1690 as a place where t...
0.3 km | 1 min
0.3 km | 1 min11:13 am Stay for 45 min
A perfect example of a merchant’s residence, the Old House of Tan Ky is a quaint house that...
0.2 km | 1 min
0.2 km | 1 min12:59 pm Stay for 1 hr
Built in China and assembled in Hoi An, the Cantonese Assembly hall dates back to 1885 and was bu...
16 m | 1 min02:00 pm Stay for 30 min
Emblematic of Hoi An, construction of this bridge commenced in the Year of Monkey and finished in...
0.2 km | 1 min
0.4 km | 2 mins03:32 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
A pot pourri of smells and sights, the Hoi An Central Market is worth visiting if you want to exp...
Wednesday 02, Aug Hoi An
10.2 km | 16 mins07:16 am Stay for 15 min
Sticking to the facts first: the six laned Dragon Bridge that spans the Han River is aptly named ...
21.5 km | 38 mins08:08 am Stay for 5 hrs
How much time you spend on this beautiful 693 metre high mountain depends on how much you want to...
21.1 km | 36 mins01:45 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Cham people are a Vietnamese ethnic group. This museum, opened in 1989 in a French colonial b...
24.3 km | 32 mins04:17 pm Stay for 4 hrs
A unique place to visit, the Tra Que Vegetable Village is a great way to experience the life of a...
Thursday 03, Aug Hoi An
- Hoi An Ancient Town
- Japanese Covered Bridge
- Old House Of Tan Ky
- Thuan Tinh Island
- 17 Trần Hưng Đạo
- Palmarosa Spa
- 533 Hai Bà Trưng
- Di Sản Văn Hóa Thế Giới Mỹ Sơn
- Hoi An Ancient House Resort & Spa
- Nhà Hàng Gỗ Đá
- Sunflower Hotel Hoi An
- Hẻm 52 Lê Thánh Tông
- Hội An
- The Moon Homestay
- River Suites Hotel Hoi An
- Purple Lantern
- ハイバーチュン 587
- Hàn Huyên Homestay
- Dive Bar
- My Son
- Hotels near Japanese Covered Bridge
- Hotels near Old House Of Tan Ky
- Hotels near 533 Hai Bà Trưng
- Hotels near Nhà Hàng Gỗ Đá
- Hotels near Sunflower Hotel Hoi An
- Hotels near Hẻm 52 Lê Thánh Tông
- Hotels near River Suites Hotel Hoi An
- Hotels near Purple Lantern
- Hotels near Hàn Huyên Homestay
- Hotels near Dive Bar