Hondarribia Itinerary 3 Days
What to Do in Hondarribia in 3 Days Tour
This is a glimpse of what to do in Hondarribia in 3 days. We have mentioned some of the frequently added attractions in Hondarribia that range from historical to natural, from fun-filled to the most popular. Explore more travel ideas for a perfect 3-day Hondarribia itinerary.
- Marche Aquatique Cote Basque
- Galerie 13 Avril
- Phare De Biarritz
- San Sebastián Airport
- Codere Apuestas Deportivas
- Iglesia De Nuestra Senora Del Manzano
- Moxox Emsemble
- Iglesia Parroquia De La Marina
- ATXEDEN Casa Estudio
- Itsas Etxea Auditoriuma
- Casa Rural Iketxe
- Ermita Guadalupe
- Ermita De Santiago
- Parador Jaizkibel
- Real Golf De San Sebastian Ii
- Santuario De Guadalupe
- Skatepark Hondarribia
- Ermita Betharram
- Escuela De Vela-club Nautico Hondarribia
- Musee Historique De Biarritz
This Plan is Good for You if You Are:
- Looking for accommodation, restaurants, and what to do in Hondarribia
- Searching for best places to visit in 3 days in Hondarribia
- Picnic ideas for family and kids for 3 days
- Planning a trip with your friends
- First time visitors who want customised sample Hondarribia itinerary
- Planning long weekend vacation
The Best of 3-Day Trip Plans
Choose the best trip itinerary to explore the city with the help of these most popular 3-Day trip plans to Hondarribia from fellow travelers. Here are some popular and thus the best!
Recently Created Hondarribia Itinerary 3 Days
See which places the fellow-travelers are visiting when they have 3 days in Hondarribia. These recent itineraries will help you know what to do in 3 days in Hondarribia. You may edit these trip plans according to your preference at any time.
Best Hotels in Hondarribia for 3 Day Trip
These are some of the hotels added in the past by our travelers to their Hondarribia itinerary 3 days. Check out the hotels that suit you and add them to your trip plan.
With More Days in Hand
Spend your days like a local when you are for more than 3 days in Hondarribia. Visit famous sightseeing places, plan day trips to nearby cities, and enjoy touring with family and friends. Be part of the events happening in the city. Check what to do in Hondarribia in 4 days or 5 days.
Are you now ready with your Hondarribia bucket list? Create an itinerary to Hondarribia using our Free Trip Planner and check all the attractions off your list.