- 09:00 am Sik Sik Yuen Wong Tai Sin Temple
- 10:39 am Bird Garden
- 11:24 am Tin Hau Temple
- 01:35 pm Avenue Of Stars
- 09:00 am Minsk World
- 11:39 am A Ma Temple Or Ma Kok Miu
- 12:51 pm The Venetian Macao
- 02:46 pm Sky 100
- 03:49 pm Victoria Harbour
- 09:00 am Ten Thousand Buddhas Monastery
- 11:24 am Hong Kong Disneyland
- 02:53 pm Hollywood Road
- 11:00 am Macau Fishermans Wharf
- 02:00 pm Victoria Peak
- 06:00 pm Lamma Island
- 11:00 am Kun Iam Statue
- 01:30 pm Tsim Sha Tsui Waterfront
- 06:36 pm Statue Square
- 10:00 am Macau Tower
- 01:13 pm Ladies Market
- 03:14 pm Senado Square
- 07:14 pm Ngong Ping Cable Car
Saturday 19, Dec
3.77 km | 9 mins10:39 am Stay for 30 min
If bird song is your thing, and you’d like to bring some back home (check your animal impor...
7.6 km | 15 mins11:24 am Stay for 2 hrs
Tin Hau is revered is a Goddess of the Sea, said to overlook the lives of all those with destinie...
4.93 km | 11 mins01:35 pm Stay for 2:30 hrs
Yet another site to catch the Symphony of Lights from. The avenue itself isn’t that impress...
Sunday 20, Dec
38.1 km | 40 mins11:39 am Stay for 1 hr
A Ma temple in Macau has been responsible for giving the place its name. Early travelers mistaken...
7.4 km | 12 mins
76.32 km | 1 hours 10 mins02:46 pm Stay for 1 hr
There’s something godlike about having a 360 degree view of the world, and that’s exa...
1.2 km | 3 mins03:49 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Hong Kong owes much of it’s history to Victoria Harbour, a natural landform harbor. Even be...
Monday 21, Dec
Tuesday 22, Dec
66.85 km | 1 hours02:00 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Hear ye, hear ye, all bird lovers. The Victoria Peak in Hong Kong is an avian heaven, so bring yo...
21.065 km | 1 hours 0.77 mins06:00 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
With no cars, fewer people, old-fashioned buildings, excellent walks and pretty decent beaches, L...
Wednesday 23, Dec
Thursday 24, Dec
10:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Macau Tower Convention & Entertainment Centre or what is otherwise called Macau Tower has...
74.83 km | 1 hours 13 mins01:13 pm Stay for 1 hr
Do not bring a kid here; there’s no way you’ll be able to mind one while haggling wit...
51.3 km | 1 hour 1 min03:14 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Largo do Senado or Senate Square in Macau is one of the most iconic places in it. The central squ...
102.76 km | 2 hours07:14 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Ngong Ping Cable Car is one of Hong Kong’s premier attractions. If you’re in town...
Explore More of Hong Kong:
- Victoria Peak
- Hong Kong Tramways
- Peak Tram
- Hong Kong Museum Of History
- Happy Valley Racecourse
- Madame Tussauds Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Science Museum
- Causeway Bay
- 4 Day Trip To Hong Kong From Great Neck
- 8 Day Trip To Hong Kong From Huntington
- 4 Day Trip To Hong Kong From Seoul
- 5 Day Trip To Hong Kong From Seattle
- 3 Day Trip To Hong Kong From Hong Kong
- 9 Day Trip To Hong Kong From Santa Fe
- 4 Day Trip To Hong Kong From Fremont
- 7 Day Trip To Hong Kong From Success
- 5 Day Trip To Hong Kong From Pasay
- 12 Day Trip To Hong Kong From Mumbai