- 10:00 am Jade Street
- 11:58 am Ngong Ping Cable Car
- 03:02 pm Bird Garden
- 03:40 pm Avenue Of Stars
- 09:00 am Minsk World
- 11:42 am Tsim Sha Tsui Waterfront
- 04:56 pm Expo Promenade
- 03:00 pm Ruins Of St Paul
- 05:00 pm Victoria Peak
- 08:03 pm Victoria Harbour
- 09:00 am Ten Thousand Buddhas Monastery
- 11:09 am Sky 100
- 12:30 pm Hong Kong Disneyland
- 04:05 pm Aberdeen
- 11:00 am Macau Fishermans Wharf
- 02:08 pm Ladies Market
- 03:20 pm Western Market
- 05:08 pm Aberdeen Floating Village
- 08:00 am A Ma Temple Or Ma Kok Miu
- 09:08 am Senado Square
- 12:08 pm Hollywood Road
- 03:13 pm Peak Tram
- 09:00 am Sik Sik Yuen Wong Tai Sin Temple
- 10:56 am Jumbo Floating Restaurant
- 01:12 pm Lan Kwai Fong
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Monday 09, Nov
10:00 am Stay for 1 hr
It’s believed that jade brings good luck and can ward off bad and evil spirits. The stone h...
51.1 km | 59 mins11:58 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Ngong Ping Cable Car is one of Hong Kong’s premier attractions. If you’re in town...
52.4 km | 1 hour 3 mins03:02 pm Stay for 30 min
If bird song is your thing, and you’d like to bring some back home (check your animal impor...
3.14 km | 8 mins03:40 pm Stay for 2:30 hrs
Yet another site to catch the Symphony of Lights from. The avenue itself isn’t that impress...
Tuesday 10, Nov
Wednesday 11, Nov
03:00 pm Stay for 1 hr
The Ruins of St. Paul Cathedral in Macau are a very interesting sight to see. What you get to see...
66.85 km | 1 hours05:00 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Hear ye, hear ye, all bird lovers. The Victoria Peak in Hong Kong is an avian heaven, so bring yo...
2.01 km | 3 mins08:03 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Hong Kong owes much of it’s history to Victoria Harbour, a natural landform harbor. Even be...
Thursday 12, Nov
7.09 km | 9 mins11:09 am Stay for 1 hr
There’s something godlike about having a 360 degree view of the world, and that’s exa...
22.0 km | 21 mins12:30 pm Stay for 3 hrs
What can we say about Disneyland that everybody hasn’t heard a thousand times before? This ...
35.0 km | 35 mins04:05 pm Stay for 2 hrs
How often does one get to a community of six hundred units living out their lives on boats? Not t...
Friday 13, Nov
70.55 km | 1 hours 8 mins02:08 pm Stay for 1 hr
Do not bring a kid here; there’s no way you’ll be able to mind one while haggling wit...
5.31 km | 12 mins03:20 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
Unlike most markets, Western Market avoids repetitive products being sold in different shops. Her...
7.8 km | 18 mins
Saturday 14, Nov
08:00 am Stay for 1 hr
A Ma temple in Macau has been responsible for giving the place its name. Early travelers mistaken...
3.2 km | 8 mins
66.85 km | 1 hours12:08 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Another good name for this place would be Shopaholic Central. The road is filled with trinket and...
1.5 km | 5 mins03:13 pm Stay for 45 min
The best and most enjoyable way to reach The Peak Tower is via the Peak Tram, one of Hong Kong's ...
Sunday 15, Nov
Monday 16, Nov
Explore More of Hong Kong:
- Hong Kong Park
- Hutong Restaurant
- Dragon's Back Hiking Trail
- Sky 100
- Sai Kung
- Tsim Sha Tsui
- Repulse Bay
- Hong Kong Heritage Museum
- 4 Day Trip To Hong Kong From Glendale
- 4 Day Trip To Hong Kong From Dubai
- 4 Day Trip To Hong Kong From Great Neck
- 5 Day Trip To Hong Kong From Doncaster
- 6 Day Trip To Hong Kong From Wheaton
- 5 Day Trip To Hong Kong From Pasay
- 2 Day Trip To Hong Kong From Singapore
- 12 Day Trip To Hong Kong From Mumbai
- 5 Day Trip To Hong Kong From Pleasanton
- 5 Day Trip To Hong Kong From Ratia