Hot Springs Village Itinerary 5 Days
Explore the best places to visit in 5 days in Hot Springs Village with this travel itinerary for a memorable experience!
- Jim Coleman Crystal Mines And Rock Shop
- Lake Ouachita And State Park
- Maxwell Blade
- Blue Moon Gallery
- Mountain Valley Spring Water Visitor Center
- Fordyce Bathhouse
- T Rex Laser Tag
- The Five Star Dinner Theatre
- Gangster Museum Of America
- Hot Springy Dingy
- Hot Springs Mountain Tower
- Hot Springs Mountain
- Tiny Town
- National Park Aquarium
- Extreme Fun Spot
- Buckstaff Bathhouse
- Cedar Glades
- The Galaxy Connection
- Coleman Miller Mountain Mine
- Superlift Off Road Vehicle Park
- Magic Springs Water And Theme Park
- Quapaw Baths & Spa
- Hot Springs National Park
- Superior Bathhouse Brewery And Distillery
- Park Hotel
5 Days in Hot Springs Village - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Hot Springs Village is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Hot Springs Village when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Hot Springs Village tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Hot Springs Village ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Hot Springs Village. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Hot Springs Village. You can visit popular places in Hot Springs Village, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Hot Springs Village?
The budget cost of 5 days in Hot Springs Village is USD 705. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Hot Springs Village 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Hot Springs Village are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Hot Springs Village in 5 days?
Walmart Drive, Los Lagos At Hot Springs Village, Faith Lutheran Church, Christ Of The Hills United Methodist Church must be a part of your Hot Springs Village itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Village United Methodist Church, Balboa Baptist Church, Brookhill Ranch. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Hot Springs Village, you can add Mountainside Church and Fiesta Bowl to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Hot Springs Village travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Hot Springs Village like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Hot Springs Village.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Hot Springs Village in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Hot Springs Village on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Hot Springs Village
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Hot Springs Village. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Hot Springs Village for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Hot Springs Village, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Try TripHobo to Plan a trip to Hot Springs Village