- 09:00 am Downtown Aquarium
- 11:09 am Museum District
- 12:10 pm Museum Of Fine Arts Houston
- 01:42 pm Museum Of Natural Science
- 03:14 pm Childrens Museum Of Houston
- 04:51 pm Montrose
- 09:00 am Space Center Houston
- 12:30 pm Houston Zoo
- 03:13 pm Gerald Hines Water Wall Park
- 05:23 pm Hermann Park
- 08:00 am Lowe Art Museum
- 10:18 am Miami Seaquarium
- 12:31 pm Freedom Tower
- 01:37 pm Miami Childrens Museum
- 03:13 pm South Beach
Saturday 21, Mar
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Downtown Aquarium of Houston is a lovely place to visit with the kids. It is also a fascinati...
5.6 km | 10 mins
0.2 km | 1 min12:10 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
The Museum of Fine Arts in Houston has a wide variety of Fine art objects that are worth a see. T...
0.9 km | 2 mins01:42 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
The Museum of Natural Science is a varied and wonderful museum that displays the history of the s...
0.9 km | 2 mins
3.3 km | 7 mins
Sunday 22, Mar
09:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
“Houston, Houston… We’ve had a problem” These iconic words by members of...
44.4 km | 31 mins12:30 pm Stay for 2:30 hrs
Your children and other tour companions will be amazed to visit the Houston Zoo. This zoological ...
11.5 km | 13 mins
10.3 km | 10 mins05:23 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Hermann Park is a huge green area in Houston. This lovely park area is a very refreshing and love...
Monday 23, Mar
13.6 km | 19 mins10:18 am Stay for 2 hrs
The oldest oceanarium in the USA is also home to the killer whale Lolita, but the orca shows are ...
11.7 km | 13 mins12:31 pm Stay for 1 hr
The Freedom Tower is a prestigious building in Miami, Florida, composed by Schul...
3.1 km | 6 mins01:37 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
The Miami Children’s Museum is located on Watson Island. It has 14 interactive and fun exhi...
5.4 km | 6 mins03:13 pm Stay for 3 hrs
If so be was any cooler, it’d freeze into ice, and that wouldn’t daunt the rollerblad...
Explore More of Houston:
- South Beach
- Hermann Park
- Museum District
- Museum Of Natural Science
- Vizcaya Musuem And Gardens
- Zoological Wildlife Foundation
- Calle Ocho Plaza
- Miller Outdoor Theatre
- The Orange Show Monument
- Bourbon Steak
- 3 Day Trip To Houston From Tomball
- 3 Day Trip To Houston From Spring
- 6 Day Trip To Houston From Pune
- 3 Day Trip To Houston From Nashua
- 3 Day Trip To Houston From Plano
- 3 Day Trip To Houston From Waynesboro
- 4 Day Trip To Houston From Petaluma
- 3 Day Trip To Houston From Killeen
- 3 Day Trip To Houston From Lake Charles
- 2 Day Trip To Houston From Houston