Huntington Woods Itinerary 5 Days
5 Days in Huntington Woods - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Huntington Woods is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Huntington Woods when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Huntington Woods tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Huntington Woods ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Huntington Woods. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Huntington Woods. You can visit popular places in Huntington Woods, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Huntington Woods?
The budget cost of 5 days in Huntington Woods is USD 520. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Huntington Woods 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Huntington Woods are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Huntington Woods in 5 days?
Cotton Family Wolf Wilderness, Australian Outback Adventure, Detroit Zoo Safari Station, Huntington Woods Park & Rec must be a part of your Huntington Woods itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Huntington Woods Lutheran Church, Huntington Woods Library, Woods Gallery. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Huntington Woods, you can add Scotia Park and Burton Community Park to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Huntington Woods travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Huntington Woods like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Huntington Woods.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Huntington Woods in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Huntington Woods on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Huntington Woods
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Huntington Woods. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Huntington Woods for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Huntington Woods, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Whether you are for in Huntington Woods for 24 hours or more we have each custom trip plans created just for you.
- Farmington Hills Itineraries
- Bloomfield Hills Itineraries
- Ferndale Itineraries
- Detroit Itineraries
- Auburn Hills Itineraries
- Saint Clair Shores Itineraries
- Mount Clemens Itineraries
- Hamtramck Itineraries
- Hazel Park Itineraries
- Sterling Heights Itineraries
- Dearborn Heights Itineraries
- Eastpointe Itineraries
- Ecorse Itineraries
- Rochester Hills Itineraries
- Fraser Itineraries