Imabari Itinerary 5 Days
This is a glimpse of what to see in 5 days in Imabari from Imabari itinerary 5 days created by our travel experts. These are the attractions one must visit while planning a 5 days trip to Imabari.
- Jin Zhi Cheng / Imabari Castle
- Pachinkotian Guo Jin Zhi Dian
- Maruhanjin Zhi Dian
- Kisukepaojin Zhi Ben Dian
- Aishinemajin Zhi
- Katoritsukujin Zhi Jiao Hui
- Jin Zhi Baputesutojiao Hui
- Shisei 50 Nen Memorial Park
- Oyamazumi Shrine
- Kai Shan Gong Yuan
- Sanraizumi Shan
- Lai Dao Hai Xia Zhan Wang Guan
- Ri Ben Kirisutojiao Tuan Jin Zhi Jiao Hui
- Sega World Imabari
- Mi Shan Zhan Wang Tai
- Neng Dao Shui Jun
- Yoshiumibara Park
- Narabara Shrine
- Jin Zhi Shinemasanshiyain
- Toriukaigan Ryokuchi Park
- Golf & Bar Round Golf Country
- Murakami Shrine
- Mishima Shrine
5 Days in Imabari - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Imabari is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Imabari when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Imabari tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Imabari ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Imabari. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Imabari. You can visit popular places in Imabari, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Imabari?
The budget cost of 5 days in Imabari is USD 580. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Imabari 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Imabari are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Imabari in 5 days?
Neng Dao Shui Jun , Aishinemajin Zhi , Jin Zhi Cheng / Imabari Castle, Setouchi Fishing Tackle Shop must be a part of your Imabari itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Daioji, Ionshinema, Daifukuji. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Imabari, you can add Kongoin and Mishima Shrine to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Imabari travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Imabari like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Imabari.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Imabari in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Imabari on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Imabari
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Imabari. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Imabari for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Imabari, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Recent Imabari itinerary 5 days From Travellers
Here are recent Imabari itineraries for 5 days created by our users. You can follow these itineraies or refer to these Imabari itineraries and make your own 5 days trip plan for Imabari. Plan a trip to Imabari.
Popular itineraries for 5 Days in Imabari
These are frequently referred itineraries for 5 Days in Imabari by users on Triphobo. You can follow any of these itineraries with minimum modification for yourself or create custom itinerary for Imabari quickly.
- Hiroshima Itineraries
- Nagasaki Itineraries
- Hakata Itineraries
- Fukuyama Itineraries
- Kasaoka Itineraries
- Sera District Itineraries
- Ehime Prefecture Itineraries
- Kochi Prefecture Itineraries
- Shikokuchuo Itineraries
- Tosa District Itineraries
- Matsuyama Itineraries
- Saijo Itineraries
- Marugame Itineraries
- Hatsukaichi Itineraries
- Mihara Itineraries
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!