- 06:00 am Jagadish Temple
- 09:08 am Lake Palace
- 12:19 pm Bagore Ki Haveli
- 08:00 am Gulab Bagh
- 10:06 am Jag Mandir
- 01:12 pm Fateh Prakash Palace
- 09:00 am Hawa Mahal
- 12:15 pm Jal Mahal
- 09:00 am Jantar Mantar
- 12:03 pm City Palace
- 03:20 pm Monkey Temple
- 06:00 am Mehtab Bagh
- 08:08 am Agra Fort
- 12:08 pm Fatehpur Sikri
- 07:00 am Red Fort
- 10:10 am Rashtrapati Bhavan
- 12:19 pm India Gate And Rajpath
- 10:00 am National Museum
- 01:14 pm Lotus Temple
- 03:28 pm Lakshmi Narayan Temple
Friday 11, Dec
Saturday 12, Dec
1.8 km | 6 mins
1.3 km | 6 mins
Sunday 13, Dec
Monday 14, Dec
09:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
The Jantar Mantar Observatory is an old observatory that includes several different apparatus tha...
0.25 km | 3.00 mins12:03 pm Stay for 3 hrs
The chief administration centre by the Maharaja of Jaipur, the city pala...
4.9 km | 17 mins03:20 pm Stay for 1 hr
The Galta Monkey Temple is an important religious site in Jaipur. It attracts several Hindu devot...
Tuesday 15, Dec
06:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Mehtab Bagh, otherwise known as the moonlight garden is a magnificent piece of greenery with 25 f...
3.696 km | 8.82 mins08:08 am Stay for 3 hrs
The Agra Fort is a historical fort bearing the honorary designation of a World Heritage Site. The...
38.9 km | 1 hour 0 mins12:08 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Fatehpur Sikri is presently a municipality of Agra but it is nationally as well as internatio...
Wednesday 16, Dec
07:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
The Red Fort is a beautiful fort complex that is in many ways symbolic of the splendor of Delhi a...
4.88 km | 10 mins10:10 am Stay for 2 hrs
This building which was completed in 1929 was meant to be the seat of the Viceroy in the British ...
3.301 km | 9.70 mins12:19 pm Stay for 2 hrs
India Gate is a triumphal arch in the centre of Delhi which has become a very important represent...
Thursday 17, Dec
Explore More of Udaipur:
- Taj Mahal
- Qutub Minar
- Agra Fort
- Hawa Mahal
- Mehtab Bagh
- Fateh Sagar Lake
- Wildlife S. O. S Elephant Conservation And Care Center
- Guru Ka Tal
- Gurudwara Bangla Sahib
- Raj Ghat
- 5 Day Trip To Udaipur From Wellington
- 5 Day Trip To Udaipur From Castro Valley
- 6 Day Trip To Udaipur From Niantic
- 4 Day Trip To Udaipur From Indore
- 3 Day Trip To Udaipur From Mumbai
- 5 Day Trip To Udaipur From Gosport
- 4 Day Trip To Udaipur From Milpitas
- 8 Day Trip To Udaipur From Chennai
- 2 Day Trip To Udaipur From New Delhi
- 4 Day Trip To Udaipur From Singapore