- 10:30 am Dom St Jakob, Cathedral Of St James
- 11:32 am Hofburg, Imperial Palace
- 01:07 pm Annasaule, St. Annas Column
- 02:21 pm Schloss Ambras
- 04:34 pm Goldenes Dachl And Museum, The Golden Roof
- 09:00 am Hofkirche, Court Church Of Innsbruck
- 11:33 am Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum, Tyrolean Provincial Museum
- 01:49 pm Swarovski Kristallwelten
Tuesday 03, Oct Innsbruck
0.2 km | 3 mins
0.4 km | 4 mins
3.47 km | 14 mins02:21 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Yet another castle with a love story behind it, after the Beast’s castle in Beauty & th...
3.47 km | 13 mins04:34 pm Stay for 2 hrs
During the times of Maximillian I, the Golden Roof was considered the ultimate vantage point and ...
Wednesday 04, Oct Innsbruck
More about Innsbruck
Best Places To Travel For Skiing in EuropeHere is a list of some of the best places for skiing in Europe. The stunning ski slopes in Austria, France, Spain will bewitch your senses.
Best Villages In Austria To Visit This Holiday SeasonWant a quiet vacation at a beautiful place? Then checkout these villages in Austria that will stun you with their beauty and charm.
Where to Go in Europe in June 2018The best time to visit Europe is June, but not sure where? Check out these 15 places that will solve your plight- Where to Go in Europe in June?
Explore More of InnsbruckTop Attractions in & around city
Travellers also planning for