- 09:00 am Sultan Ahmed Mosque
- 11:33 am Ayaso Fya Hurr Em Sultan Hamam
- 01:48 pm Dolmabahce Palace
- 03:00 pm Istanbul Archaeological Museum
- 04:04 pm Basilica Cistern
- 10:00 am Istanbul Aquarium
- 12:56 pm Galata Tower
- 02:08 pm Hagia Sophia
- 03:20 pm Hodjapasha Cultural Center
- 04:30 pm Lavender Spa At The Ritz-carlton
- 08:00 am Hadrians Gate
- 09:13 am Ancient City Of Perge
- 12:59 pm Termessos
- 04:24 pm Konyaalti Beach
- 07:05 pm Kaleici
Tuesday 12, May
09:00 am Stay for 2:30 hrs
Sprawling, lavish and yet elegant, this is Turkey’s most popular mosque. It was built in th...
0.8 km | 3 mins
7.0 km | 15 mins01:48 pm Stay for 1 hr
Constructed in the 1850’s at a cost of 35000 tonnes of gold at the time of its construction...
4.9 km | 12 mins03:00 pm Stay for 1 hr
There are actually three museums here dedicated to Archeology, the Islamic Arts and the Ancient O...
1.1 km | 4 mins04:04 pm Stay for 1 hr
The Sunken Cistern is an ancient water reservoir built during the 5th century on...
Wednesday 13, May
10:00 am Stay for 2:30 hrs
Opened in 2011, the aquarium is designed after 17 different themes, all but one following differe...
19.0 km | 26 mins12:56 pm Stay for 1 hr
This striking tower is one of Istanbul's best known landmarks. It is 67 metrers ...
5.0 km | 12 mins02:08 pm Stay for 1 hr
Through its history, the Hagia Sofia has seen several changes like being converted from an Orthod...
4.6 km | 12 mins03:20 pm Stay for 1 hr
For several nights in a week, the Hodjapasha cultural center organises traditional live dance per...
4.7 km | 10 mins
Thursday 14, May
17.0 km | 29 mins09:13 am Stay for 2:30 hrs
15 km east of Antalya lie the remains of this fascinating ancient city. It’s said to be thr...
48.7 km | 1 hour 16 mins12:59 pm Stay for 2:30 hrs
One of Turkey’s best preserved ancient cities, Termessros is most famous for having withsto...
34.5 km | 55 mins
7.3 km | 12 mins
Explore More of Istanbul:
- Topkapi Palace
- Grand Bazaar
- Istanbul Archaeological Museum
- Emirgan Park
- Military Museum
- Taksim Square
- Cicek Pasaji
- Rahmi M. Koc Museum
- Gulhane Park
- 3 Day Trip To Istanbul From Riyadh
- 5 Day Trip To Istanbul From Shanghai
- 7 Day Trip To Istanbul From Riyadh
- 8 Day Trip To Istanbul From Cairo
- 3 Day Trip To Istanbul From Čakovec
- 4 Day Trip To Istanbul From Chiswick
- Trip To Istanbul
- 11 Day Trip To Istanbul From Buraidah
- 4 Day Trip To Istanbul From New York City
- 10 Day Trip To Istanbul From Cairo