- 09:00 am Sultan Ahmed Mosque
- 09:54 am Basilica Cistern
- 10:59 am Hodjapasha Cultural Center
- 12:19 pm Rumelihisari
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Thursday 12, Nov
09:00 am Stay for 45 min
Sprawling, lavish and yet elegant, this is Turkey’s most popular mosque. It was built in th...
2.0 km | 10 mins09:54 am Stay for 1 hr
The Sunken Cistern is an ancient water reservoir built during the 5th century on...
0.9 km | 5 mins10:59 am Stay for 45 min
For several nights in a week, the Hodjapasha cultural center organises traditional live dance per...
12.6 km | 35 mins12:19 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Built about the 1490’s, this place has been used as fortress, a prison, a customs checkpoin...
Friday 13, Nov
This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Explore More of Istanbul:
- Hagia Sophia
- Suleymaniye Hamami
- Istanbul Modern
- Hodjapasha Cultural Center
- Maidens Tower
- Military Museum
- Spice Bazar
- Sultanahmet District
- Gulhane Park
- Little Hagia Sophia
- 4 Day Trip To Istanbul From Ankara
- 5 Day Trip To Istanbul From Boksburg
- Trip To Istanbul
- 4 Day Trip To Istanbul From Muscat
- 5 Day Trip To Istanbul From Seattle
- 5 Day Trip To Istanbul From Jacksonville
- 4 Day Trip To Istanbul From Mashhad
- 11 Day Trip To Istanbul From Buraidah
- 9 Day Trip To Istanbul From Toronto
- 5 Day Trip To Istanbul From Stockholm