- 06:00 am Solar Beach
- 08:46 am Chora Church
- 11:17 am Istanbul Aquarium
- 12:28 pm Istanbul Dolphinarium
- 09:00 am Basilica Cistern
- 10:22 am Miniaturk
- 11:38 am Galata Tower
- 01:14 pm Jurassic Land
- 03:28 pm Grand Bazaar
Friday 04, Dec
Saturday 05, Dec
09:00 am Stay for 1 hr
The Sunken Cistern is an ancient water reservoir built during the 5th century on...
10.1 km | 23 mins10:22 am Stay for 1 hr
One of the worlds largest miniature parks, it contains about 122 models of world famous stuctures...
6.8 km | 16 mins11:38 am Stay for 1 hr
This striking tower is one of Istanbul's best known landmarks. It is 67 metrers ...
9.856 km | 35.75 mins01:14 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Jurassic Land is a dinosaur centre where you’ll feel that these extinct species have come t...
6.73 km | 14 mins03:28 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Established in the 1450s this is one of the largest and oldest covered markets in the world. A tr...
Explore More of Istanbul:
- Hagia Sophia
- Galata Tower
- Solar Beach
- Istanbul Modern
- Hodjapasha Cultural Center
- Aynalikavak Palace
- Maidens Tower
- Military Museum
- Rahmi M. Koc Museum
- 4 Day Trip To Istanbul From Basildon
- 5 Day Trip To Istanbul From Irvine
- 8 Day Trip To Istanbul From Houston
- 5 Day Trip To Istanbul From Stockholm
- 11 Day Trip To Istanbul From Riyadh
- 4 Day Trip To Istanbul From London
- 7 Day Trip To Istanbul From Kuwait City
- 4 Day Trip To Istanbul From Mashhad
- 4 Day Trip To Istanbul From New York City
- 3 Day Trip To Istanbul From Tangier