- 09:00 am Sultan Ahmed Mosque
- 10:08 am Basilica Cistern
- 12:18 pm Galata Tower
- 01:27 pm Suleymaniye Hamami
- 03:38 pm Istiklal Avenue
- 09:00 am Hagia Sophia
- 11:07 am Istanbul Archaeological Museum
- 12:13 pm Grand Bazaar
- 02:26 pm Istanbul Modern
- 04:39 pm Ortakoy
- 09:00 am Topkapi Palace
- 01:10 pm Dolmabahce Palace
- 03:20 pm Miniaturk
- 07:00 am Emirgan Park
- 09:24 am Istanbul Dolphinarium
- 11:53 am Babalu Park
- 02:52 pm Istanbul Aquarium
- 05:29 pm Museum Of Innocence
Monday 11, Dec
09:00 am Stay for 1 hr
Sprawling, lavish and yet elegant, this is Turkey’s most popular mosque. It was built in th...
0.739 km | 8.87 mins10:08 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Sunken Cistern is an ancient water reservoir built during the 5th century on...
3.8 km | 9 mins12:18 pm Stay for 1 hr
This striking tower is one of Istanbul's best known landmarks. It is 67 metrers ...
2.2 km | 9 mins
3.8 km | 12 mins03:38 pm Stay for 2 hrs
During weekends, over three million people throng the length of this avenue. Boutiques, music sto...
Tuesday 12, Dec
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Through its history, the Hagia Sofia has seen several changes like being converted from an Orthod...
0.592 km | 7.10 mins11:07 am Stay for 1 hr
There are actually three museums here dedicated to Archeology, the Islamic Arts and the Ancient O...
1.5 km | 7 mins12:13 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Established in the 1450s this is one of the largest and oldest covered markets in the world. A tr...
3.2 km | 12 mins02:26 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Istanbul modern is the museum of the modern art and is one of the best arts available in Istanbul...
4.3 km | 14 mins04:39 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The otakoy district was considered as one of the most romantic fishing villages in the Istanbul. ...
Wednesday 13, Dec
09:00 am Stay for 4 hrs
This was the promary residence of the Ottoman Kings for 400 years during their six century reign,...
4.5 km | 11 mins01:10 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Constructed in the 1850’s at a cost of 35000 tonnes of gold at the time of its construction...
6.7 km | 10 mins03:20 pm Stay for 2 hrs
One of the worlds largest miniature parks, it contains about 122 models of world famous stuctures...
Thursday 14, Dec
07:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Take a trip to the pristine Emirgan Park and have a thorough experience of the park with the help...
19.0 km | 25 mins
24.8 km | 29 mins
20.0 km | 29 mins02:52 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Opened in 2011, the aquarium is designed after 17 different themes, all but one following differe...
20.7 km | 38 mins05:29 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Museum of Innocence has the huge collection of pictures, paintings and artistic works. Prominetly...
Explore More of Istanbul:
- Trip Plans on TripHobo
- Trip To Melbourne, Sydney, Cairns, Gold Coast
- Trip To Manali
- 2 Day Trip To Warsaw From Kaunas
- 4 Day Trip To Belgrade From Beirut
- 18 Day Trip To Rome, Venice, Florence, Naples, Bologna, Pompeii From Bethesda
- 14 Day Trip To Italy, Germany, Croatia, Hungary, Slovenia From Dundalk
- 4 Day Trip To London From Albany
- 3 Day Trip To Bikaner From Jaipur
- 5 Day Trip To Hyderabad From Bentonville
- Prague Itinerary 7 Days
- 5 Day Trip To Kunming From Kolkata
- Trip To Hong Kong
- 4 Day Trip To Beijing From Rijswijk
- 4 Day Trip To Las Vegas From Chesapeake
- 4 Day Trip To Miami From Chester
- 8 Day Trip To Krabi From Bangalore
- 4 Day Trip To Manali From Thane
- 3 Day Trip To Lonavala From Pune
- 5 Day Trip To Paris From Mumbai
- 4 Day Trip To Rome From Riyadh
- 12 Day Trip To Whitefish From Centreville
- 62 Day Trip To Thailand, Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Fiji From Brighton
- 2 Day Trip To Navotas From Navotas
- Trip To Dubai
- 3 Day Trip To South Lake Tahoe From Watsonville
- 1 Day Trip To Vicenza From Vicenza
- 2 Day Trip To Chania From Chania
- 2 Day Trip To Asahikawa From Asahikawa
- 2 Day Trip To Miri From Miri
- 2 Day Trip To Elliot Lake From Elliot Lake