- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
- 09:00 am Suleymaniye Mosque
- 11:12 am Sultan Ahmed Mosque
- 12:10 pm Spice Bazar
- 02:22 pm Grand Bazaar
- 09:00 am Turkish And Islamic Arts Museum
- 11:37 am Hagia Sophia
- 12:44 pm Byzantine Hippodrome
- 02:49 pm Basilica Cistern
- 01:00 pm Rumelihisari
- 03:25 pm Chora Church
- 05:29 pm Edirnekapi
- 07:48 pm Ortakoy
Friday 11, Dec
This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Saturday 12, Dec
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
It is one of the best examples of the architecture of the Ottoman Empire. This p...
5.0 km | 13 mins11:12 am Stay for 45 min
Sprawling, lavish and yet elegant, this is Turkey’s most popular mosque. It was built in th...
4.7 km | 12 mins12:10 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The real name of this market is spice market and it is one of the oldest markets of the Istanbul....
0.9 km | 12 mins02:22 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Established in the 1450s this is one of the largest and oldest covered markets in the world. A tr...
Sunday 13, Dec
09:00 am Stay for 2:30 hrs
The Turkish & Islamic Work Museum is one of the first Turkish museums which covers the Turkis...
0.6 km | 8 mins11:37 am Stay for 1 hr
Through its history, the Hagia Sofia has seen several changes like being converted from an Orthod...
0.6 km | 7 mins12:44 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Though little of the original structure remains, one can still see the ruins that commemorate wha...
0.4 km | 5 mins02:49 pm Stay for 1 hr
The Sunken Cistern is an ancient water reservoir built during the 5th century on...
Monday 14, Dec
01:00 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Built about the 1490’s, this place has been used as fortress, a prison, a customs checkpoin...
15.7 km | 26 mins03:25 pm Stay for 2 hrs
This well reserved Byzantine Church is perhaps the most beautiful of it’s ...
0.9 km | 3 mins
13.6 km | 20 mins07:48 pm Stay for 1 hr
The otakoy district was considered as one of the most romantic fishing villages in the Istanbul. ...
Explore More of Istanbul:
- Istanbul Archaeological Museum
- Galata Tower
- Solar Beach
- Istiklal Avenue
- Aynalikavak Palace
- Balat And Fener
- Bosphorus Strait
- Gulhane Park
- 7 Day Trip To Istanbul From Riyadh
- 9 Day Trip To Istanbul From Doha
- 4 Day Trip To Istanbul From Chiswick
- 5 Day Trip To Istanbul From Jacksonville
- 6 Day Trip To Istanbul From Rochester
- 4 Day Trip To Istanbul From Blida
- 5 Day Trip To Istanbul From Tehran
- 5 Day Trip To Istanbul From Seattle
- 7 Day Trip To Istanbul From Ilford
- 4 Day Trip To Istanbul From Holon