- 07:00 pm Hagia Sophia
- 08:08 pm Istanbul Archaeological Museum
- 09:15 pm Basilica Cistern
- 10:20 pm Galata Tower
- 11:29 pm Rustem Pasha Mosque
- 09:00 am Suleymaniye Mosque
- 11:14 am Turkish And Islamic Arts Museum
- 01:51 pm Taksim Square
- 03:58 pm Sultan Ahmed Mosque
- 10:00 am Grand Bazaar
- 12:19 pm Istanbul Dolphinarium
- 02:44 pm Rumelihisari
- 09:00 am Topkapi Palace
- 01:16 pm Chora Church
- 03:28 pm Aynalikavak Palace
- 04:48 pm Ortakoy
Tuesday 01, Dec
07:00 pm Stay for 1 hr
Through its history, the Hagia Sofia has seen several changes like being converted from an Orthod...
0.7 km | 8 mins08:08 pm Stay for 1 hr
There are actually three museums here dedicated to Archeology, the Islamic Arts and the Ancient O...
0.6 km | 7 mins09:15 pm Stay for 1 hr
The Sunken Cistern is an ancient water reservoir built during the 5th century on...
0.62 km | 5 mins10:20 pm Stay for 1 hr
This striking tower is one of Istanbul's best known landmarks. It is 67 metrers ...
2.8 km | 9 mins11:29 pm Stay for 45 min
Istanbul has a rich mosque trail that fill up the major part of any itinerary. Located in the bus...
Wednesday 02, Dec
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
It is one of the best examples of the architecture of the Ottoman Empire. This p...
3.0 km | 15 mins11:14 am Stay for 2:30 hrs
The Turkish & Islamic Work Museum is one of the first Turkish museums which covers the Turkis...
3.54 km | 7 mins01:51 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Often considered to represent the soul of modern Istanbul, the Taksim square is a bustling place....
3.54 km | 7 mins03:58 pm Stay for 45 min
Sprawling, lavish and yet elegant, this is Turkey’s most popular mosque. It was built in th...
Thursday 03, Dec
Friday 04, Dec
09:00 am Stay for 4 hrs
This was the promary residence of the Ottoman Kings for 400 years during their six century reign,...
5.7 km | 17 mins01:16 pm Stay for 2 hrs
This well reserved Byzantine Church is perhaps the most beautiful of it’s ...
4.8 km | 12 mins03:28 pm Stay for 1 hr
Also known as the Aynalikavak Pavilion, this a lavish palace. On the ground floo...
11.3 km | 20 mins04:48 pm Stay for 1 hr
The otakoy district was considered as one of the most romantic fishing villages in the Istanbul. ...
Explore More of Istanbul:
- Galata Tower
- Babalu Park
- Istanbul Aquarium
- Museum Of Innocence
- Suleymaniye Mosque
- Eyup Sultan Mosque
- Galata Bridge
- Sakip Sabanci Museum
- Taksim Square
- Rustem Pasha Mosque
- 5 Day Trip To Istanbul From Irvine
- 6 Day Trip To Istanbul From New York City
- 7 Day Trip To Istanbul From Riyadh
- 5 Day Trip To Istanbul From Dublin
- 6 Day Trip To Istanbul From Dubai
- 4 Day Trip To Istanbul From Muscat
- 4 Day Trip To Istanbul From Ankara
- 11 Day Trip To Istanbul From Buraidah
- 4 Day Trip To Istanbul From Blida
- 5 Day Trip To Istanbul From Miami