- 09:00 am Istanbul Aquarium
- 10:19 am Sultan Ahmed Mosque
- 11:14 am Basilica Cistern
- 12:33 pm Chora Church
- 02:45 pm Suleymaniye Hamami
- 06:00 am Solar Beach
- 08:58 am Istanbul Archaeological Museum
- 10:08 am Grand Bazaar
- 12:27 pm Istanbul Dolphinarium
- 09:30 am Aynalikavak Palace
- 10:48 am Hagia Sophia
- 12:12 pm Miniaturk
- 01:29 pm Suleymaniye Mosque
- 03:36 pm Dolmabahce Palace
- 09:00 am Topkapi Palace
- 01:36 pm Rumelihisari
Friday 20, Nov
09:00 am Stay for 45 min
Opened in 2011, the aquarium is designed after 17 different themes, all but one following differe...
18.2 km | 35 mins10:19 am Stay for 45 min
Sprawling, lavish and yet elegant, this is Turkey’s most popular mosque. It was built in th...
2.0 km | 10 mins11:14 am Stay for 1 hr
The Sunken Cistern is an ancient water reservoir built during the 5th century on...
5.3 km | 19 mins12:33 pm Stay for 2 hrs
This well reserved Byzantine Church is perhaps the most beautiful of it’s ...
3.7 km | 12 mins
Saturday 21, Nov
38.1 km | 59 mins08:58 am Stay for 1 hr
There are actually three museums here dedicated to Archeology, the Islamic Arts and the Ancient O...
1.35 km | 9.37 mins10:08 am Stay for 2 hrs
Established in the 1450s this is one of the largest and oldest covered markets in the world. A tr...
7.7 km | 19 mins
Sunday 22, Nov
09:30 am Stay for 1 hr
Also known as the Aynalikavak Pavilion, this a lavish palace. On the ground floo...
5.3 km | 18 mins10:48 am Stay for 1 hr
Through its history, the Hagia Sofia has seen several changes like being converted from an Orthod...
10.3 km | 25 mins12:12 pm Stay for 1 hr
One of the worlds largest miniature parks, it contains about 122 models of world famous stuctures...
7.9 km | 17 mins01:29 pm Stay for 2 hrs
It is one of the best examples of the architecture of the Ottoman Empire. This p...
3.54 km | 7 mins03:36 pm Stay for 45 min
Constructed in the 1850’s at a cost of 35000 tonnes of gold at the time of its construction...
Monday 23, Nov
Explore More of Istanbul:
- Istanbul Modern
- Istanbul Dolphinarium
- Istiklal Avenue
- Galata Bridge
- Balat And Fener
- Spice Bazar
- Sanatkarlar Parki
- Cicek Pasaji
- Turkish And Islamic Arts Museum
- Trip To Istanbul
- 11 Day Trip To Istanbul From Doha
- 6 Day Trip To Istanbul From Dubai
- 4 Day Trip To Istanbul From Chiswick
- 5 Day Trip To Istanbul From Chatham
- 4 Day Trip To Istanbul From New York City
- 5 Day Trip To Istanbul From Stockholm
- 5 Day Trip To Istanbul From Miami
- 7 Day Trip To Istanbul From Miami
- 3 Day Trip To Istanbul