- 08:30 am Doges Palace
- 10:19 am Grand Canal
- 12:30 pm Saint Marks Basilica
- 01:02 pm Peggy Guggenheim Collection
- 07:00 am Central Market
- 09:02 am Porto Di Boccadarno
- 12:17 pm Boboli Garden
- 02:02 pm San Marco Convent Church And Museum
- 07:00 am St Peters Basilica
- 11:08 am Colosseum
- 12:12 pm Trevi Fountain
- 09:30 am Salerno Cathedral
- 11:36 am Villa Rufolo
- 12:22 pm Municipal Museum Of Amalfi
- 02:03 pm Minori
- 08:00 am Basilica San Nicola
- 09:05 am Castello Normanno-svevo
- 11:12 am Velo Service - Bike Rental And Tours
- 12:50 pm Mercadante Forest
Thursday 03, Dec
08:30 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
The Palace, like its accompanying basilica, was built large to showcase Venice’s indomitabl...
1.302 km | 19.07 mins10:19 am Stay for 2 hrs
Nearly four kilometres long, this canal is the lifeline of Venice’s water traffic (of priva...
0.9 km | 12 mins12:30 pm Stay for 30 min
The name ‘Church of Gold’ is well deserved. This magnificent Byzantine building is th...
1.0 km | 2 mins01:02 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
The American heiress Peggy Guggenheim made collecting tasteful art and hosting seasonal exhibitio...
Friday 04, Dec
23.6 km | 33 mins
93.4 km | 1 hour 15 mins12:17 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
Once upon a time, it was thought to be one of the greatest open air museums AND one of the greate...
5.9 km | 15 mins02:02 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
The painter Fra Angelico and the preacher Girolamo Savonarola lived at this 15th century church a...
Saturday 05, Dec
07:00 am Stay for 4 hrs
The iconic St. Peter’s Basilica is another jewel on the Vatican crown. This historic and im...
2 km | 8 mins11:08 am Stay for 1 hr
The centre of the city of Rome is where the Colosseum makes its majestic presence felt. Construct...
0.74 km | 4 mins12:12 pm Stay for 1 hr
Calling this monumental fountain the most famous in the world would certainly not be an exaggerat...
Sunday 06, Dec
09:30 am Stay for 1 hr
Dedicated to Saint Matteo whose remains are held here, Duomo di Salerno is an imposing sight in S...
28.9 km | 1 hour 6 mins11:36 am Stay for 30 min
Villa Rufolo is the historical and cultural center of Ravello, which happens to be a small town i...
6.5 km | 16 mins
14.5 km | 41 mins
Monday 07, Dec
- Leaning Tower Of Pisa
- Duomo Di Sant'Andrea Apostolo
- Grotta Dello Smeraldo
- The Knights' Square
- Trevi Fountain
- Roman Forum
- Ente Parco Regionale Migliarino San Rossore Massaciuccoli
- Cloister Of Paradise
- 4 Day Trip To Venice From Toronto
- 4 Day Trip To Venice From Rawalpindi
- 4 Day Trip To Venice From Rockaway
- Trip To Venice
- 5 Day Trip To Venice From Hayward
- 4 Day Trip To Venice From City Of Westminster
- 4 Day Trip To Venice From Thessaloniki
- 2 Day Trip To Venice From Venice
- 3 Day Trip To Venice From Rome
- 4 Day Trip To Venice From Montreal