- 09:00 am Amer Fort
- 10:20 am Nahargarh Fort
- 12:12 pm Jaigarh Fort
- 02:02 pm Jantar Mantar
- 09:00 am Hawa Mahal
- 11:02 am City Palace
- 02:16 pm Jal Mahal
- 02:16 pm Lakshmi Narayan Temple
Thursday 20, Feb
09:00 am Stay for 1 hr
Located a short distance from the Pink City, Amer Fort is a regal structure built on the top of a...
9.4 km | 20 mins10:20 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
Situated on the top of the Aravalli hills, The Nahargarh Fort offers a magnificent view of the en...
10.0 km | 22 mins12:12 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
The famous CheelkaTeela hill of the Aravallis is home to this magnificent fort. It was built by M...
9.5 km | 20 mins02:02 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Jantar Mantar Observatory is an old observatory that includes several different apparatus tha...
Friday 21, Feb
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Facade of the Hawa Mahal Jaipur is indubitably one of the most gorgeous and impressive things...
0.8 km | 2 mins11:02 am Stay for 3 hrs
The chief administration centre by the Maharaja of Jaipur, the city pala...
6.5 km | 14 mins02:16 pm Stay for 3 hrs
The JalMahal or the Water Palace is situated in the Man Sagar Lake in Jaipur. It has been a part ...
Saturday 22, Feb
- Hawa Mahal
- Sisodia Rani Bagh
- Anokhi Museum Of Hand Printing
- Central Park
- Man Sagar Lake
- Mgf Metropolitan Mall
- Chandpole Gate
- Sawai Mansingh Stadium
- Iskcon Jaipur Sri Sri Giridhari Dauji Temple
- Chandlai Lake
- 5 Day Trip To Jaipur From Cambridge
- 5 Day Trip To Jaipur From Rio De Janeiro
- 6 Day Trip To Jaipur From Riverside
- 2 Day Trip To Jaipur From Jaipur
- 4 Day Trip To Jaipur From Jakarta
- 5 Day Trip To Jaipur From Clearlake
- 5 Day Trip To Jaipur From Oakland
- 5 Day Trip To Jaipur From North Bergen
- 3 Day Trip To Jaipur From Delhi
- 5 Day Trip To Jaipur From Turin