- 08:56 am Kale Hanuman Ji Temple
- 10:00 am City Palace
- 01:00 pm Jantar Mantar
- 04:06 pm Govind Dev Ji Temple
- 04:48 pm Amar Jawan Jyoti
- 08:11 am The Statue Circle
- 08:35 am Chandpole Gate
- 09:00 am Hawa Mahal
- 12:05 pm Sargasuli Tower
- 01:11 pm Saraogi Mansion
- 04:02 pm St Andrews Church
- 04:39 pm Anchor Mall
- 07:00 am Monkey Temple
- 08:08 am Vidyadhar Garden
- 09:14 am Sisodia Rani Bagh
- 11:21 am Pink Square
- 01:29 pm Src Museum Of Indology
- 02:33 pm Moti Dungri Ganesh Temple
- 03:39 pm Shaheed Bhagat Singh Park
- 04:46 pm Lakshmi Narayan Temple
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Sunday 25, Sep
Monday 26, Sep
Tuesday 27, Sep
07:00 am Stay for 1 hr
The Galta Monkey Temple is an important religious site in Jaipur. It attracts several Hindu devot...
4.1 km | 9 mins
No transit found
2.9 km | 6 mins
2.6 km | 8 mins
1.0 km | 4 mins
1.7 km | 6 mins
2.5 km | 7 mins04:46 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Laxmi Narayan Temple, built in the honour of the God Vishnu or Narayana, and Goddess Laxmi is...
Wednesday 28, Sep
This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
More about Jaipur
5 Beautiful Camping Destinations In India in 20185 Best Camping Destinations In India: If you do not need five- star suites and you're ready for an experience of a lifetime. Explore Best spots for Camping.
Top 10 Literary Festivals Around the WorldCheck out these literary festivals around the world, from Jaipur literary festival to international literary festival in Berlin, what's your poison?
Sell Your IPhone For Top Luxury Experiences In IndiaBest Luxury Experiences in India: Discover the most luxurious experiences in India that are worth selling your expensive Iphone for.