- 08:56 am Kale Hanuman Ji Temple
- 10:00 am City Palace
- 01:00 pm Jantar Mantar
- 04:06 pm Govind Dev Ji Temple
- 04:48 pm Amar Jawan Jyoti
- 08:11 am The Statue Circle
- 08:35 am Chandpole Gate
- 09:00 am Hawa Mahal
- 12:05 pm Sargasuli Tower
- 01:11 pm Saraogi Mansion
- 04:02 pm St Andrews Church
- 04:39 pm Anchor Mall
- 07:00 am Monkey Temple
- 08:08 am Vidyadhar Garden
- 09:14 am Sisodia Rani Bagh
- 11:21 am Pink Square
- 01:29 pm Src Museum Of Indology
- 02:33 pm Moti Dungri Ganesh Temple
- 03:39 pm Shaheed Bhagat Singh Park
- 04:46 pm Lakshmi Narayan Temple
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Sunday 25, Sep
Monday 26, Sep
Tuesday 27, Sep
07:00 am Stay for 1 hr
The Galta Monkey Temple is an important religious site in Jaipur. It attracts several Hindu devot...
4.1 km | 9 mins
No transit found
2.9 km | 6 mins
2.6 km | 8 mins
1.0 km | 4 mins
1.7 km | 6 mins
2.5 km | 7 mins04:46 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Laxmi Narayan Temple, built in the honour of the God Vishnu or Narayana, and Goddess Laxmi is...
Wednesday 28, Sep
This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
More about Jaipur
Intriguing Tribal Traditions In IndiaGet to know the various intriguing, wacky, progressive and beautiful traditions and customs of the tribes in India.
14 Best Traditional Bazaars Of IndiaExplore 14 olden bazaars of India that have successfully trampled upon the ravages of time with TripHobo - Johari Bazaar in Jaipur, Kannauj Markets, etc.
Top Places To Visit In India In FebruaryHere's a list of top places to visit in India in February if you are planning for a vacation. From vineyards to monuments,the list covers all