Jarash Itinerary 5 Days
This is a glimpse of what to see in 5 days in Jarash from Jarash itinerary 5 days created by our travel experts. These are the attractions one must visit while planning a 5 days trip to Jarash.
- Thegarden Tomb
- Damascus Gate
- Mount Of Olives Jewish Cemetery
- Mount Of Olives
- Royal Automobile Museum
- Roman Amphitheater
- Habibah Sweets
- Church Of St John The Baptist
- Arabela Mall
- Temple Mount
- Hebrew University
- Rockefeller Archeological Museum
- Nahal Og
- Zedekiahs Cave
- St Anne's Church
- Dominus Flevit Church
- As Suwayda Museum
- King Abdullah Mosque
- Church Of The Pater Noster
- Dome Of The Rock
- Old Market
- Jordan Museum Of Popular Tradition
5 Days in Jarash - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Jarash is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Jarash when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Jarash tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Jarash ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Jarash. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Jarash. You can visit popular places in Jarash, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Jarash?
The budget cost of 5 days in Jarash is USD 220. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Jarash 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Jarash are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Jarash in 5 days?
Hippodrome, South Gate, Arch Of Hadrian, Oval Forum must be a part of your Jarash itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Agora, Arch Of Hadrian, Temple Of Zeus. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Jarash travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Jarash like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Jarash.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Jarash in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Jarash on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Jarash
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Jarash. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Jarash for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Jarash, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!