Kamouraska Itinerary 5 Days
Explore the best places to visit in 5 days in Kamouraska with this travel itinerary for a memorable experience!
- Whale Watching
- Petite Chapelle De Tadoussac
- Marine Mammal Interpretation Centre
- Tourisme Charlevoix
- Forge-menuiserie Cauchon
- Club De Golf Murray Bay
- Musee De Charlevoix
- Fairmont Le Manoir Richelieu Golf Club
- Observatoire De L'astrobleme De Charlevoix
- Mont Grand-Fonds
- Au P`tit Bonheur
- Les Sources Joyeuses
- La Maison Du Bootlegger
- Les Jardins Du Cap A L'Aigle
- Casino De Charlevoix
- Parc National Des Grands Jardins
- Carrefour Mondial De L'Accordeon
- Le Jardin Des Souches Et La Promenade Du Bassin
- Eglise Saint-Jean-Port-Joli
- Chauvin Trading Post
- Club De Golf Trois-Saumons
- Zone Aventure
- Parc National Du Lac-Temiscouata
- Azimut Aventure Inc.
- Poterie De Port-au-persil
- Pointe-Noire Interpretation & Observation Centre
- Club De Golf De Riviere-Du Loup
- Fromagerie Des Basques
5 Days in Kamouraska - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Kamouraska is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Kamouraska when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Kamouraska tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Kamouraska ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Kamouraska. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Kamouraska. You can visit popular places in Kamouraska, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
What to pack for Kamouraska 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Kamouraska are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Kamouraska in 5 days?
Eglise Saint-louis De Kamouraska, Presbytere De Kamouraska, Musee Regional De Kamouraska, Centre D'art De Kamouraska must be a part of your Kamouraska itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Maison Des Chapais and Symposium De Saint-arsene. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Kamouraska travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Kamouraska like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Kamouraska.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Kamouraska in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Kamouraska on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Kamouraska
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Kamouraska. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Kamouraska for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Kamouraska, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Try TripHobo to Plan a trip to Kamouraska