Katwa Itinerary 5 Days
What to Do in Katwa in 5 days
Spending 5 days in Katwa will help you thoroughly explore the beautiful city. With a number of attractions in store, no day in Katwa will be left dull. Below are the attractions that you must include in your 5-day Katwa itinerary to have a memorable vacation.
- Hazarduari Palace Museum
- Wasef Manzil
- Katra Masjid
- Cheena Bhavana
- Sangeet Bhavana
- Ram Mandir
- Garh Jungle
- Amar Kutir
- Meghnad Saha Planetarium
- Chandannagar Church
- Damodar River
- Antpur Radhagovindjiu Temple
- Bolpur-sriniketan Block
- Sapta Yoga Ashram
- Jalangi River
- Kala Bhavana
- Ballavpur Wildlife Sanctuary
- Matri Mandir
- Hooghly Imambara
- Sri Devananda Gaudiya Math
- Deul Park
This Plan is Good for You if You Are:
- Searching for best places to visit in 5 days in Katwa
- Picnic ideas for family and kids for 5 days
- Looking for accommodation, restaurants and what to do
- Want to avoid mistakes generally made by tourists in Katwa
- Want a sample Katwa itinerary for 5 days
- Planning a long vacation with family and friends
Best Itineraries for 5 Day Trip to Katwa
Let our handpicked 5-day Katwa itineraries guide you in creating a trip plan of your own. Take a look at these customised Katwa trip plans for 5 days and you will not miss out any point of interest in the city.
Recent Itineraries: Katwa Trips for 5 Days
Make your travel planning easier by using these perfect 5 days in Katwa itineraries from our users and travel experts. Look out for wisely chosen places you would like to explore during 5 days in Katwa.
Best Hotels in Katwa for 5 Day Trip
This is the list of frequently added hotels in past by our travelers to their Katwa itinerary 5 days. Check out the hotels that suit you and add them to your trip plan.
With Less Days in Hand
Are you now ready with your Katwa bucket list? Create an itinerary to Katwa using our Free Trip Planner and check all the attractions off your list.