Kernavė Itinerary 5 Days
This is a glimpse of what to do in Kernavė for 5 days from Kernavė itinerary 5 days created by our travel experts. These are the places to visit in Kernavė in 5 days. Decide easily now where to go in 5 days in Kernavė.
- Lithuanian Art Museum
- Gates Of Dawn
- KGB Museum
- Wrong Room
- St. Anne's Church
- Bernardine Church
- Gediminas Tower
- Vilniaus Universitetas
- Vasaros Terasa
- Zaliasis Tiltas
- „NESE PRAMOGU BANKAS“
- Mergeles Marijos Dievo Motinos
- Vytautas Kasiulis Art Museum
- Vilna Gaon Jewish State Museum
- Contemporary Art Centre
- Vingis Park
- Orthodox Church Of The Holy Spirit
- Europos Parkas
- Blessed Virgin Mary Church
- Trakai Historical National Park
- Trakai Castle
- Lithuanian National Opera And Ballet Theatre
5 Days in Kernavė - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Kernavė is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Kernavė when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Kernavė tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Kernavė ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Kernavė. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Kernavė. You can visit popular places in Kernavė, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Kernavė?
The budget cost of 5 days in Kernavė is USD 415. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Kernavė 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Kernavė are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
Kernavė travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Kernavė like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Kernavė.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Kernavė in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Kernavė on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Kernavė
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Kernavė. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Kernavė for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Kernavė, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Whether you are for in Kernavė for 24 hours or more we have each custom trip plans created just for you.