Key West Itinerary 5 Days
This is a glimpse of what to see in 5 days in Key West from Key West itinerary 5 days created by our travel experts. These are the attractions one must visit while planning a 5 days trip to Key West.
- Southernmost Point Buoy
- Ernest Hemingway House And Museum
- Key West Lighthouse
- Key West Butterfly And Nature Conservatory
- West Martello Tower
- The Studios Of Key West
- Key West
- Harry S Truman Little White House
- Mel Fisher Maritime Heritage Museum
- Key West Aquarium
- Audubon House And Tropical Gardens
- Key Wests Shipwreck Museum
- Mallory Square And Pier
- Fort Zachary Taylor Historic State Park
- Florida Keys Eco Discovery Centre
- Key West Cemetery
- Wisteria Island
- Dry Tortugas National Park
- Hogfish Bar And Grill
- Fort East Martello Museum
- Thompson Fish House, Turtle Cannery And Kraals
5 Days in Key West - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Key West is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Key West when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Key West tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Key West ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Key West. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Key West. You can visit popular places in Key West, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Key West?
The budget cost of 5 days in Key West is USD 920. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Key West 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Key West are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Key West in 5 days?
Ernest Hemingway House And Museum, Mallory Square And Pier, Key West Butterfly And Nature Conservatory, Harry S Truman Little White House must be a part of your Key West itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Fort Zachary Taylor Historic State Park, Dry Tortugas National Park, Hogfish Bar And Grill. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Key West, you can add Southernmost Point Buoy and Florida Keys Eco Discovery Centre to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Key West travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Key West like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Key West.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Key West in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Key West on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Key West
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Key West. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Key West for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Key West, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Recent Key West itinerary 5 days From Travellers
Here are recent Key West itineraries for 5 days created by our users. You can follow these itineraies or refer to these Key West itineraries and make your own 5 days trip plan for Key West. Plan a trip to Key West.
1 View5 Days 4 Nights5 Day Trip to Key West from Buena ParkBy: Guest UserCity: Key West
1 View5 Days 4 Nights5 Day Trip to Key West from JamestownBy: Guest UserCity: Key West
1 View5 Days 4 Nights5 Day Trip to Key West from BrooklineBy: Guest UserCity: Key West
1 View5 Days 4 Nights5 Day Trip to Key West from HiloBy: Guest UserCity: Key West
3 Views5 Days 4 Nights5 Day Trip to Key West from AuburnBy: Guest UserCity: Key West
1 View5 Days 4 Nights5 Day Trip to Key West from EdinburghBy: Guest UserCity: Key West
Popular itineraries for 5 Days in Key West
These are frequently referred itineraries for 5 Days in Key West by users on Triphobo. You can follow any of these itineraries with minimum modification for yourself or create custom itinerary for Key West quickly.
89 Views5 Days 4 Nights5 Day Trip to Key West from SycamoreBy: Lauren PearceCity: Key West
93 Views5 Days 4 NightsTrip to Key WestBy: Jan ParhaCity: Key West
92 Views5 Days 4 NightsTrip to Key WestBy: Frank MillerCity: Key West
452 Views5 Days 4 NightsTrip to Key WestBy: Stephanie DavisCity: Key West
331 Views5 Days 4 NightsTrip to Key WestBy: Linda BoydCity: Key West
4575 Views5 Days 4 NightsTrip to Key WestBy: Guest UserCity: Key West
- Leh Itinerary 5 Days
- Paris Itinerary 5 Days
- Berlin Itinerary 5 Days
- Mumbai Itinerary 5 Days
- Singapore Itinerary 5 Days
- Tokyo Itinerary 5 Days
- Tomsk Itinerary 5 Days
- Osaka Itinerary 5 Days
- Bullaburra Itinerary 5 Days
- Maebashi Itinerary 5 Days
- La Vila Joiosa/villajoyosa Itinerary 5 Days
- Place De Picardie Itinerary 5 Days
- Tolochenaz Itinerary 5 Days
- Port D'alcúdia Itinerary 5 Days
- Jaca Itinerary 5 Days
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!