Kidron Itinerary 7 Days
Explore the best places to visit in 7 days in Kidron with this travel itinerary for a memorable experience!
- Camp Wanake
- Zion Reformed Church
- Riceland Golf Course
- Christian & Missionary Allnce
- First Baptist Church
- Orr Park
- Orrville Mennonite Church
- Orrville Grace Brethren Church
- Harvest Hills Church
- Pleasant View Mennonite Church
- Peacock Ridge
- Faith United Methodist Church
- North Lawrence Church
- Toy & Hobby Museum
- Trinity United Methodist Church
- Orrville Christian Church
- Chapel Of The Cross United Methodist
- Wilderness Center Inc
- Martins Mennonite Church
- True Church House Of Prayer
- Orrville Baptist Church Sbc
- St Agnes Church
- Augsburg Lutheran Church
- New Hope Christian Center
- First Presbyterian Church Orrville
- East Union Mennonite Church
- Sixteen Saint John's Church, Inc.
- Christ Church, United Church Of Christ
- St Agnes Church Parish Center
- Route 57 Flea Market
- Chestnut Ridge Mennonite Church
- Christian Harbor Church
- Good News United Baptist Church
- Orrville Historical Museum
- Knights Field
- Pigeon Run United Methodist Church
- Secrest Arboretum
- Camp Buckeye Retreat Center
- K.C's Rifle&Pistol Club
- Amish Door Restaurant
- Brewster Railroad Ymca/wandle House
- Winesburg Pizza
Recent Itineraries for Kidron in 7 Days
Spending 7 days in Kidron? Refer these recently created 7 days 6 nights Kidron travel itineraries.
Suggestions for Kidron Itinerary 7 Days
Week-long sojourn in Kidron is true justice to the places's vibrant character. Make sure you don't miss out on anything, create an itinerary today!
7 Days in Kidron - Perfect 1 Week Guide
Planning a 7-day trip to Kidron? Take a look at our plan for this vacation. With the diversity of almost the entire world flourishing in this city, you will get to learn, observe and experience so much more than what you'd expect. With something for everyone here, in Kidron, you will find all that you seek here, whether it be nature, history, adventure or more. Make the most of these days by having some early mornings and some late nights, some comfort food and some experimentation, and a lot of travel, see and explore.
Are 7 days enough for vacation in Kidron?
Seven days in Kidron gives you a chance to visit the popular, and explore the unexplored. If you are wondering about what to see and what to do, TripHobo has the perfect plans that'll help you make the most of your week long vacation in Kidron.
What to pack for 1 week Kidron tour?
Carry all of your essentials and a few more things that will make your Kidron tour easy and exciting. Camera, journal, comfortable clothing and quick snacks are a must. You can also carry apparel for special events like concerts, fine dining restaurants and shows in case you plan on attending one. An extra pair of shoes, a little cash and some warm clothes in case the weather in Kidron decides to play a trick on you! Checkout the best time to visit Kidron before you plan your vacation. Don't pack less, just pack cleverly!
How much spending money for 7 days in Kidron?
A typical budget for comfortable one week trip to Kidron is USD 833 per person including airfare, car rental and daily expenses. If you like to shop, adjust that number upward as needed.
What to see in Kidron in 7 days?
Without a doubt Kidron Mennonite Church must make it to the itinerary of your Kidron vacation.
Travel tips for visiting Kidron with family and friends
Travelling in groups is fun, but chances of missing out on something is also increased. So, if you are travelling to Kidron with your family and friends, keep some of these tips in mind.
- Be on time to avoid missing out on the tourist attractions of Kidron.
- Carry all the essentials like water and snacks, and any medicines that you may require.
- Group bookings means budget bookings, avail of such deals and save a couple of bucks.
- Spend time with one another, indulge in some together-time and have a blast!
Getting around Kidron in one week
Kidron is well equipped with a seamless transport system. While you will find buses and other means of transport connecting all the various parts of the city, commuting on foot is the best way to understand the city and its essence. Car and bike rentals are also available.
Best restaurants in Kidron
Try restaurant for some traditional delicious recipes while you are in Kidron. The best way to indulge in the authentic delicacies is by consulting the locals, so, dig in!
Kidron holiday apartments and vacation rentals
Seven days is a considerable amount of time, and what better way to explore Kidron than to try out a couple of accommodations! Pick different areas, and different types of accommodation services to understand the vibe of the city better. You have a number of options like bed and breakfasts, hotels, resorts and hostels in Kidron.
Try TripHobo to Plan a trip to Kidron