Kilrenny Itinerary 3 Days
What to Do in Kilrenny in 3 Days Tour
This is a glimpse of what to do in Kilrenny in 3 days. We have mentioned some of the frequently added attractions in Kilrenny that range from historical to natural, from fun-filled to the most popular. Explore more travel ideas for a perfect 3-day Kilrenny itinerary.
- St Andrews Links
- St Andrews Cathedral
- Fraser Gallery St Andrews
- Fisher & Donaldson
- The Byre Theatre
- University Of St Andrews
- Craigtoun Country Park
- The Jigger Inn Bar
- The Royal And Ancient Golf Club Of St. Andrews
- St Andrews Aquarium
- British Golf Museum
- Swilken Bridge
- Museum Of The University Of St Andrews
- Eden Mill
- St Andrews Castle
- Kingsbarns Golf Links
This Plan is Good for You if You Are:
- Looking for accommodation, restaurants, and what to do in Kilrenny
- Searching for best places to visit in 3 days in Kilrenny
- Picnic ideas for family and kids for 3 days
- Planning a trip with your friends
- First time visitors who want customised sample Kilrenny itinerary
- Planning long weekend vacation
Best Hotels in Kilrenny for 3 Day Trip
These are some of the hotels added in the past by our travelers to their Kilrenny itinerary 3 days. Check out the hotels that suit you and add them to your trip plan.
With More Days in Hand
Spend your days like a local when you are for more than 3 days in Kilrenny. Visit famous sightseeing places, plan day trips to nearby cities, and enjoy touring with family and friends. Be part of the events happening in the city. Check what to do in Kilrenny in 4 days or 5 days.
Are you now ready with your Kilrenny bucket list? Create an itinerary to Kilrenny using our Free Trip Planner and check all the attractions off your list.