Kilrenny Itinerary 4 Days
Must-see Places in Kilrenny in 4 Days
4 Days is a long enough time for you to visit all the must-see places in Kilrenny, have the best experiences and to make a lot of memories. Below is a list of attractions that you may cover in Kilrenny in 4 days.
- Craigtoun Country Park
- The Jigger Inn Bar
- The Royal And Ancient Golf Club Of St. Andrews
- St Andrews Aquarium
- St Andrews Links
- St Andrews Cathedral
- Fraser Gallery St Andrews
- Fisher & Donaldson
- The Byre Theatre
- University Of St Andrews
- National Museum Of Flight Scotland
- Wemyss Caves
- Kingsbarns Distillery And Visitor Centre
- British Golf Museum
- Swilken Bridge
- Museum Of The University Of St Andrews
- Eden Mill
- St Andrews Castle
- Kingsbarns Golf Links
This Plan is Good for You if You Are:
- Wondering how to spend 4 perfect days in Kilrenny
- Sample itinerary for 4 days with day-by-day trip ideas
- Backpacker who wants to create Kilrenny itinerary 4 days
- Looking for how other travelers plan 4 day trips
- Do not want to repeat common mistakes when visiting Kilrenny
Best Hotels in Kilrenny for 4 Day Trip
These are some of the hotels added in the past by our travelers to their Kilrenny itinerary 4 days. Check out the hotels that suit you and add them to your trip plan.
With More Days in Hand
Holiday of more than 4 days in Kilrenny can give you freedom to explore the city in detail. Taste the best of life at Kilrenny. You can explore city on your own or opt for some tours. Check travel ideas for longer holidays like 5 days or 6 days in Kilrenny here.
Are you now ready with your Kilrenny bucket list? Create an itinerary to Kilrenny using our Free Trip Planner and check all the attractions off your list.