Kingston Upon Thames Itinerary 1 Day
Best Places to Visit in Kingston Upon Thames in 1 day
We are trying to help you in making the best of your 1 day in Kingston Upon Thames. These are the most preferred places to visit in Kingston Upon Thames in 1 day by fellow travelers and experts. Even though one day in Kingston Upon Thames may not prove to be sufficient, one can still explore the highlights of Kingston Upon Thames.
- Coombe Wood
- Warren House International Conference & Training Centre
- 157 Cambridge Gardens
- Christ Embassy
- The Fairfield Recreation Ground
- Lush Spa
- Coronation Stone
- All Saints Church
- Premier Inn London Kingston Upon Thames
This Plan is Good for You if You Are:
- First time visitor and looking for travel ideas
- Checking options to stay, restaurants, and local transportation in Kingston Upon Thames
- Week-long holiday with family or friends
- Looking out for family and kid-friendly destinations
- Exploring travel expert opinions on longer trips
- Want to calculate approx buget of a trip to Kingston Upon Thames
Best Hotels in Kingston Upon Thames for 1 Day Trip
Below are some of the frequently included hotels by fellow travelers to their itineraries for 1 day trip to London. Check out the hotels that suit you and add them to your trip plan.
With More Days in Hand
If you have more than a day in hand, look out for travel ideas for 2 days in Kingston Upon Thames or 3 days in Kingston Upon Thames. You can plan to spend more time at the attractions you find interesting. Enjoy the local restaurants, nightlife, treks, other adventure activites and more. Check the list of top things to do in Kingston Upon Thames.
Are you now ready with your Kingston Upon Thames bucket list? Create an itinerary to Kingston Upon Thames using our Free Trip Planner and check all the attractions off your list.