- 08:10 am Chottanikkara Bhagavathy Temple
- 09:36 am Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium
- 11:02 am Kerala Kathakali Centre
- 11:55 am Mattancherry Palace
- 12:45 pm Jew Town
- 01:41 pm Indo Portuguese Museum
- 02:31 pm St. Francis Church
- 03:21 pm Kerala Folklore Museum
- 04:10 pm Kashi Art Gallery
- 05:00 pm Chinese Fishing Nets
Thursday 04, May Kochi
16.4 km | 41 mins
16.2 km | 41 mins
2.5 km | 7 mins11:55 am Stay for 45 min
A tour of the museum would feel like a walk through a story-book. Artifacts and exhibits, rearran...
No transit found12:45 pm Stay for 45 min
Jew Town is famous for the antique shops all along its sides. The Jew Town is a narrow street bet...
3.6 km | 11 mins
No transit found02:31 pm Stay for 45 min
St. Francis Church is India's earliest European church. Built by the Portuguese in the early 1500...
1.2 km | 5 mins03:21 pm Stay for 45 min
Everything in this museum is a treasure celebrating Kerala and its heritage, including the buildi...
0.9 km | 4 mins
No transit found05:00 pm Stay for 45 min
The Chinese fishing nets at Fort Kochi, located in the Kochi city of Kerala, make up a very popul...