Komárom Itinerary 5 Days
This is a glimpse of what to do in Komárom for 5 days from Komárom itinerary 5 days created by our travel experts. These are the places to visit in Komárom in 5 days. Decide easily now where to go in 5 days in Komárom.
- Mary's Column
- Ark Of The Covenant
- Janos Xantus Museum
- Xantus János Múzeum Győr
- House Of The Iron Butt Imre Patko Collection
- National Theatre Of Gyor
- Bishop's Castle And Episcopal Palace
- Carmelite Church
- Raba Quelle Elmenyfurdo
- Széchenyi István Egyetem Egyetemi Könyvtár
- Gyor Diocesan Treasury, Library And Lapidary
- Gyor Old Town Area
- Janos Xantus Zoo
- Gyor Basilica
- Győri Eto Fc
- Castle Of Tata
- Benedictine Church Of Saint Ignatius Of Loyola
- Pannonhalma Abbey
- Kuny Domokos Múzeum
- Basilica Of Esztergom
- Gerecsei Landscape Protection Area
- Magvassy Mihály Sportcsarnok
- Little Danube
- Győr-pér Airport
5 Days in Komárom - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Komárom is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Komárom when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Komárom tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Komárom ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Komárom. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Komárom. You can visit popular places in Komárom, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Komárom?
The budget cost of 5 days in Komárom is USD 375. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Komárom 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Komárom are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Komárom in 5 days?
Fort Monostor, MONOSTORI ERŐD HADKULTÚRA KÖZPONT Nonprofit Kft, Klapka György Múzeum, Klapka György Múzeum Kiállítóhelye - Dr. Juba Ferenc Magyar Tengerészettörténeti Gyűjteménye Komárom must be a part of your Komárom itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Komárom Polgármesteri Hivatal, Kenyérmúzeum, Komárom Városi Sportcsarnok. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Komárom, you can add Igmándi Erőd and Pápai Bt to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Komárom travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Komárom like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Komárom.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Komárom in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Komárom on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Komárom
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Komárom. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Komárom for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Komárom, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Whether you are for in Komárom for 24 hours or more we have each custom trip plans created just for you.
- Kolta Itineraries
- Győr Itineraries
- Tatabánya Itineraries
- Nové Zámky Itineraries
- Tata Itineraries
- Oroszlány Itineraries
- Dunaszentmiklós Itineraries
- Bajna Itineraries
- Pannonhalma Itineraries
- Tardos Itineraries
- Bakonyszombathely Itineraries
- Nyergesújfalu Itineraries
- Komárno Itineraries
- Svätý Peter Itineraries
- Kolárovo Itineraries