Konin Itinerary 5 Days
Explore the best places to visit in 5 days in Konin with this travel itinerary for a memorable experience!
- Stary Browar
- Poznań Town Hall
- Kościół św. Wojciecha
- Muzeum Etnograficzne. Oddział Muzeum Narodowego
- Archcathedral Basilica Of St. Peter And St. Paul
- Collegium Da Vinci
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Pw. Najświętszego Zbawiciela
- Adam Mickiewicz University
- Uniwersytet Ekonomiczny
- Kościół św. Marcina
- Great Theatre
- Muzeum Sztuki
- Poznan University Of Technology
- Palmiarnia Poznańska
- Dom Studencki Eskulap
- Poznań International Fair
- Spa Larnia
- Wks Grunwald Poznań
- Centrum Szkolenia Wojsk Lądowych
- Inea Stadium
- Park Cytadela
- Muzeum Archeologiczne W Poznaniu
- Muzeum Instrumentów Muzycznych. Oddział Muzeum Narodowego
- Areszt Śledczy
- Akademia Lubrańskiego
- Kościół Św. Stanisława Kostki
- Poznań Observatory
Recent Itineraries for Konin in 5 Days
Spending 5 days in Konin? Refer these recently created 5 days 4 nights Konin travel itineraries.
Suggestions for Konin Itinerary 5 Days
Konin abundant experiences await! Use customizable itinerary maker to plan your next expedition.
5 Days in Konin - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Konin is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Konin when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Konin tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Konin ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Konin. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Konin. You can visit popular places in Konin, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Konin?
The budget cost of 5 days in Konin is USD 260. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Konin 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Konin are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Konin in 5 days?
Kościół św. Bartłomieja, Słup Drogowy must be a part of your Konin itinerary in 5 days! If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Konin travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Konin like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Konin.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Konin in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Konin on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Konin
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Konin. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Konin for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Konin, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Try TripHobo to Plan a trip to Konin