Koprivshtitsa Itinerary 5 Days
Explore the best places to visit in 5 days in Koprivshtitsa using this travel itinerary which takes you through the top attractions in the city.
- The Bells
- National Museum Of Military History
- Saint Nikolas Russian Church
- Moda Bar Escape
- Plovdiv Roman Theatre
- Chiesa S S. Constantin E Elena
- Church Of Svetabogoroditsa
- Hindlian House
- Art News Cafe
- Old Plovdiv Retro Photo
- Ethnographic Museum
- Archeological Museum
- Ancient Stadium Of Philipopolis
- Plovdiv Regional Historical Museum
- Djumaya Mosque
- Alyosha Soviet Army Memorial
- Cultural Center-museum Trakart
- Assenova Krepost
- Nebet Tepe
- AquaPark Aqualand
- Suchurum Waterfall
Recent Itineraries for Koprivshtitsa in 5 Days
Spending 5 days in Koprivshtitsa? Refer these recently created 5 days 4 nights Koprivshtitsa travel itineraries.
Suggestions for Koprivshtitsa Itinerary 5 Days
Koprivshtitsa abundant experiences await! Use customizable itinerary maker to plan your next expedition.
5 Days in Koprivshtitsa - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Koprivshtitsa is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Koprivshtitsa when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Koprivshtitsa tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Koprivshtitsa ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Koprivshtitsa. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Koprivshtitsa. You can visit popular places in Koprivshtitsa, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Koprivshtitsa?
The budget cost of 5 days in Koprivshtitsa is USD 430. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Koprivshtitsa 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Koprivshtitsa are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Koprivshtitsa in 5 days?
Koprivshtitsa travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Koprivshtitsa like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Koprivshtitsa.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Koprivshtitsa in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Koprivshtitsa on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Koprivshtitsa
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Koprivshtitsa. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Koprivshtitsa for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Koprivshtitsa, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Try TripHobo to Plan a trip to Koprivshtitsa