- 10:00 am Main Market Square
- 12:51 pm Krakow Old Town
- 04:32 pm Oskar Schindlers Factory
- 06:26 pm Plac Nowy
- 07:30 pm Jewish District
Saturday 03, Sep Krakow
10:00 am Stay for 2:45 hrs
Overshadowed in fame by the Main Market Square, this cousin square behind St. Barbara Church has ...
2.2 km | 7 mins12:51 pm Stay for 3:30 hrs
The city of Krakow is a metropolis with over a million residents today. During medieval times Kra...
4.2 km | 10 mins04:32 pm Stay for 1:45 hrs
This is Emalia, immortalised in Steven Spielberg’s movie Schindler’s List, the enamel...
2.4 km | 9 mins06:26 pm Stay for 1 hr
Located in the Jewish district, the Plac Nowy (New Square) was once the cultural hub of Polish Je...
0.9 km | 4 mins07:30 pm Stay for 2:30 hrs
Jews have been treated differently in Christian countries for centuries, their politics and livin...
- Church Of St. Francis Of Assisi
- Muzeum Historycznego Miasta Krakowa
- Kladka Ojca Bernatka
- Plaszow Concentration Camp
- Opactwo Benedyktynow W Tyncu
- Pomnik Grunwaldzki
- Dragons Den
- Synagoga Remuh
- Tyniec Historic Village
- 3 Day Trip To Krakow From Brussels
- 3 Day Trip To Krakow From London
- 4 Day Trip To Krakow From Des Moines
- 3 Day Trip To Krakow From Llandissilio
- 3 Day Trip To Krakow From Lisbon
- 7 Day Trip To Krakow From Krakow
- 2 Day Trip To Krakow From Edinburgh
- 5 Day Trip To Krakow From Erlangen
- 10 Day Trip To Krakow From Cagliari
- 9 Day Trip To Krakow From Crowle