- 07:56 am Hampton By Hilton Krakow
- 08:59 am Main Market Square
- 11:59 am Rakowicki Cemetery
- 02:09 pm Wieliczka Salt Mine
- 04:34 pm Cloth Hall
- 08:30 am Hampton By Hilton Krakow
- 09:29 am Wawel Royal Castle
- 12:21 pm Collegium Maius
- 02:30 pm St Marys Basilica
- 10:00 am Hampton By Hilton Krakow
- 11:54 am Auschwitz-birkenau State Museum
- 04:31 pm Jewish District
- 09:00 am Hampton By Hilton Krakow
- 09:55 am Oskar Schindlers Factory
- 12:49 pm Plac Nowy
- 02:58 pm Krakow Old Town
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Sunday 01, Jan Krakow
07:56 am Stay for 45 minDÄ bska 5USD 254.91
6.4 km | 19 mins08:59 am Stay for 2:45 hrs
Overshadowed in fame by the Main Market Square, this cousin square behind St. Barbara Church has ...
6.1 km | 15 mins
14.472 km | 24.67 mins02:09 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Usually from a cultural and artistic standpoint all a mine does is to provide the materials for s...
14.3 km | 25 mins04:34 pm Stay for 2:45 hrs
Bang in the middle of the Main Market Square, at the heart of this city, is the Cloth Hall (known...
Monday 02, Jan Krakow
08:30 am Stay for 45 minDÄ bska 5USD 254.91
4.9 km | 14 mins09:29 am Stay for 2:45 hrs
A conspiracy theorist will no doubt wonder if there is something supernatural that attracts human...
1.9 km | 7 mins12:21 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Collegium Maius is Latin for “Great College”, which it is in many terms. This college...
1.8 km | 9 mins02:30 pm Stay for 2:45 hrs
Originally built in the 13th century, the imposing structure that stands opposite the main market...
Tuesday 03, Jan Krakow
10:00 am Stay for 45 minDÄ bska 5USD 254.91
71.7 km | 1 hour 10 mins11:54 am Stay for 3:30 hrs
Words cannot begin to describe the horror that took place in this camp. The Museum encompasses th...
71.2 km | 1 hour 6 mins04:31 pm Stay for 2:30 hrs
Jews have been treated differently in Christian countries for centuries, their politics and livin...
Wednesday 04, Jan Krakow
09:00 am Stay for 45 minDÄ bska 5USD 254.91
4.8 km | 11 mins09:55 am Stay for 2:45 hrs
This is Emalia, immortalised in Steven Spielberg’s movie Schindler’s List, the enamel...
2.4 km | 9 mins12:49 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Located in the Jewish district, the Plac Nowy (New Square) was once the cultural hub of Polish Je...
2.7 km | 9 mins02:58 pm Stay for 3:30 hrs
The city of Krakow is a metropolis with over a million residents today. During medieval times Kra...
Thursday 05, Jan Krakow
- Lost Souls Alley
- Katedra Wawelska
- Dom Slaski
- Kladka Ojca Bernatka
- Muzeum Etnograficzne W Krakowie
- Pharmacy Museum
- Ogrod Botaniczny Uniwersytetu Jagiellonskiego
- Kosciol Sw. Bernardyna Ze Sieny
- Royal Chamber Orchestra
- Synagoga Remuh
- Wygoda 10
- Grand Hotel Kraków
- Introligatornia Smaku
- Galicia Jewish Mountains
- Hotels near Lost Souls Alley
- Hotels near Katedra Wawelska
- Hotels near Kladka Ojca Bernatka
- Hotels near Muzeum Etnograficzne W Krakowie
- Hotels near Kosciol Sw. Bernardyna Ze Sieny
- Hotels near Żabiniec
- Hotels near Pomorska
- Hotels near Grand Hotel Kraków
- Hotels near Łagiewniki
- Hotels near Galicia Jewish Mountains