- 08:00 am Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur
- 09:05 am Batu Caves
- 11:27 am Thean Hou Temple
- 12:05 pm China Town
- 01:13 pm Central Market
- 01:48 pm National Mosque
- 02:22 pm Sultan Abdul Samad Building
- 02:48 pm Bukit Bintang
- 04:55 pm Aquaria Klcc
- 05:59 pm Petronas Twin Towers
- 07:36 pm KLCC Park
- 09:47 pm The Golden Triangle
- 07:59 am Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur
- 08:59 am Menara Kl Tower
- 10:01 am Merdeka Square
- 10:36 am Betel Leaf
- 11:38 am Sri Mahamariamman Temple
- 12:18 pm Jalan Alor
- 02:28 pm Kl Bird Park
- 03:25 pm Little India
- 05:47 pm Sunway Lagoon
- 08:10 pm Night Market
Saturday 22, Oct Kuala Lumpur
08:00 am Stay for 45 min2 jalan stesen sentral, kuala lumpur sentralINR 5371.82
15.2 km | 20 mins09:05 am Stay for 2 hrs
The 400 million year old limestone caves (but only about 100 year old temples) are the most sacre...
13.85 km | 22 mins11:27 am Stay for 30 min
Opened in 1894 and dedicated to the Goddess TianHou (The Heavenly Mother), the temple is the prid...
3.4 km | 9 mins
0.6 km | 7 mins01:13 pm Stay for 30 min
A major landmark, a popular tourist attraction, a beautiful building, and a historical heritage -...
1.6 km | 5 mins01:48 pm Stay for 30 min
This is the heart of the country’s Muslim’s peoples. The complex is quite large. Cove...
1.3 km | 3 mins02:22 pm Stay for 15 min
This iconic building is located right opposite Independence Square. It was completed in 1897. It ...
2.42 km | 11 mins02:48 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Kuala Lumpur’s foremost shopping and entertainment district is always thriving with people....
2.1 km | 8 mins04:55 pm Stay for 1 hr
There are over 5000 animals, land and water-based, here. The aquarium is very cleverly designed -...
1.7 km | 4 mins05:59 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
There are many attractions within the towers. However, these are covered in other attraction post...
2.1 km | 6 mins
3.36 km | 11 mins
Sunday 23, Oct Kuala Lumpur
07:59 am Stay for 45 min2 jalan stesen sentral, kuala lumpur sentralINR 5371.82
5.2 km | 15 mins08:59 am Stay for 1 hr
KL Menara Tower is the 4th telecommunication tower in the world with a height of 421meters. Surro...
1 km | 2 mins10:01 am Stay for 30 min
On 31 August 1957, here, the Union flag was lowered and the Malaysian flag was raised for the fir...
0.9 km | 5 mins
0.8 km | 2 mins11:38 am Stay for 30 min
This 1873 temple served Indian immigrants for many decades, and is now a Chinatown landmark. It&r...
2.4 km | 11 mins12:18 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Walk through this happening street which is a culinary display of the awesome food served in Mala...
2.83 km | 10 mins
4.6 km | 11 mins03:25 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Though the Indian community in this neighbourhood has been around for a while (it is one of the o...
12.74 km | 22 mins05:47 pm Stay for 2 hrs
This massive theme and Water Park, spread out over 80 acres. Though it’s technically part o...
20.3 km | 23 mins
Explore More of Kuala Lumpur:
- What to See in One Day in Kuala Lumpur
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in Kuala Lumpur
- What to See in 3 Days in Kuala Lumpur
- Best Way to See Kuala Lumpur in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in Kuala Lumpur
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in Kuala Lumpur
- How to Spend a Week in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Where to stay in Kuala Lumpur
- Petronas Twin Towers
- Menara Kl Tower
- KLCC-Bukit Bintang Walkway
- Pavilion Kl
- Jalan Petaling
- Orchid Park
- Zoo Negara
- The Golden Triangle
- Taman Tasik Perdana
- Mid Valley Megamall
- 4 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Phnom Penh
- 3 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Kajang
- 5 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Zvolen
- 4 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Bintulu
- 5 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Coventry
- 4 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Sydney
- 5 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Zuid-scharwoude
- 3 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Jakarta
- 3 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Singapore
- 3 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Petaling Jaya