- 09:00 am Royal Selangor Visitor Centre
- 11:17 am Islamic Arts Museum
- 01:25 pm Aquaria Klcc
- 03:37 pm Petronas Twin Towers
- 06:00 am Batu Caves
- 08:20 am Orchid Park
- 09:28 am Petrosains Discovery Centre
- 11:35 am Menara Kl Tower
- 12:50 pm National Palace- Istana Negara
- 07:00 am Perdana Botanical Gardens
- 09:13 am The Bird Park
- 11:17 am Kuala Lumpur Tower
- 12:37 pm Zoo Negara
- 01:44 pm China Town
- 08:00 am The Sanctuary Of Truth
- 10:50 am Nong Nooch Botanical Gardens
- 01:34 pm Tiffanys Show
- 09:00 am Elephant Village
- 12:19 pm Mini Siam
- 08:00 am Bangkok Wat Arun
- 10:12 am Grand Palace
- 12:20 pm Wat Pho Reclining Buddha
- 02:44 pm The Platinum Fashion Mall
- 08:30 am Wat Phra Kaew
- 10:57 am Terminal 21
Thursday 18, Feb
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
This is not a standard tourist attraction. But perhaps that is why it is one of the most popular ...
10.1 km | 18 mins
3.28 km | 8 mins01:25 pm Stay for 2 hrs
There are over 5000 animals, land and water-based, here. The aquarium is very cleverly designed -...
0.7 km | 12 mins03:37 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
There are many attractions within the towers. However, these are covered in other attraction post...
Friday 19, Feb
06:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The 400 million year old limestone caves (but only about 100 year old temples) are the most sacre...
14.6 km | 21 mins
3.28 km | 8 mins09:28 am Stay for 2 hrs
A museum on the sciences behind petroleum sounds dull. This is anything but; in fact, they call i...
2.5 km | 7 mins11:35 am Stay for 1 hr
KL Menara Tower is the 4th telecommunication tower in the world with a height of 421meters. Surro...
4.31 km | 15 mins12:50 pm Stay for 1 hr
Instana Negara is known as National Palace in Kuala Lumpur. Considered as the favourite tourist s...
Saturday 20, Feb
07:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Kuala Lumpur’s oldest park, established in 1888, is one of the city’s favourite green...
1.0 km | 14 mins09:13 am Stay for 2 hrs
Though it can be considered part of the Lake Gardens, this attraction charges a hefty fee for its...
1.8 km | 4 mins11:17 am Stay for 1 hr
This is the 7th tallest communications tower in the world. The observation deck actually has bett...
14.8 km | 19 mins
18.5 km | 22 mins
Sunday 21, Feb
Monday 22, Feb
Tuesday 23, Feb
08:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Wat Arun is regarded as the third point in the holy trinity in the city of Bangkok. This t...
1.0 km | 12 mins10:12 am Stay for 2 hrs
Both Wat Phra Kaew and Grand Palace are located in the same complex so you can combine your visit...
0.7 km | 8 mins12:20 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Wat Pho, known as the Temple of Reclining Buddha is located behind the spectacular Temple of Emer...
7.6 km | 24 mins
Wednesday 24, Feb
Explore More of Kuala Lumpur:
- What to See in One Day in Kuala Lumpur
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in Kuala Lumpur
- What to See in 3 Days in Kuala Lumpur
- Best Way to See Kuala Lumpur in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in Kuala Lumpur
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in Kuala Lumpur
- How to Spend a Week in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Where to stay in Kuala Lumpur
- Aquaria Klcc
- The Sanctuary Of Truth
- Wat Phra Kaew
- Bangkok Wat Arun
- Wat Saket
- Jomtien Beach
- Betel Leaf
- Pavilion Mall
- Jalan Petaling
- Open Sky Unlimited Tour
- 3 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Auckland
- 4 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Dubai
- 6 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Farmington
- 4 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Mumbai
- 8 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Doha
- 4 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Doha
- 4 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Stanmore
- 16 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Dubai
- 5 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Krakow
- 5 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From New Malden