- 07:00 am National Mosque
- 08:13 am Orchid Park
- 09:22 am Masjid Jamek
- 10:29 am The Bird Park
- 12:37 pm Petronas Twin Towers
- 10:00 am Chow Kit
- 11:13 am Taman Tasik Perdana
- 01:25 pm Kuala Lumpur Butterfly Park
- 02:32 pm Kuala Lumpur City Gallery
- 04:41 pm China Town
- 09:00 am Wat Chayamangkalaram
- 10:16 am Penang Hill
- 12:40 pm Pinang Peranakan Mansion
- 02:46 pm Fort Cornwallis
- 05:00 pm Eastern and Oriental Hotel
- 10:00 am Khoo Kongsi
- 11:28 am Kek Lok Si
- 01:03 pm Penang Bird Park
- 03:38 pm Dharmikarama Burmese Temple
- 05:12 pm Restoran Pen Mutiara
- 10:00 am Pantai Tengah Beach
- 01:27 pm Telaga Tujuh Waterfalls
- 03:41 pm Langkawi Cable Car
- 06:10 pm Underwater World
Saturday 14, Nov
07:00 am Stay for 1 hr
This is the heart of the country’s Muslim’s peoples. The complex is quite large. Cove...
1.0 km | 14 mins
2.8 km | 9 mins09:22 am Stay for 1 hr
Historically and architecturally significant, this 1909 mosque served as the city’s main Is...
2.4 km | 7 mins10:29 am Stay for 2 hrs
Though it can be considered part of the Lake Gardens, this attraction charges a hefty fee for its...
3.28 km | 8 mins12:37 pm Stay for 1 hr
There are many attractions within the towers. However, these are covered in other attraction post...
Sunday 15, Nov
4.8 km | 14 mins
0.9 km | 12 mins01:25 pm Stay for 1 hr
This is the largest and best butterfly park in the world. The block is a landscaped garden, 80000...
2.5 km | 7 mins02:32 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The gallery is the best introduction to Kuala Lumpur you can have. It’s basically a collect...
0.7 km | 9 mins
Monday 16, Nov
6.9 km | 17 mins10:16 am Stay for 2 hrs
Penang Hill is one of the oldest colonial hill station established by the British during their ti...
10.6 km | 24 mins12:40 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Displaying around 1000 pieces of antiques and collectibles, Pinang Peranakan Mansion recreates th...
0.5 km | 6 mins02:46 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Fort Cornwallis is the largest standing fort in Malaysia. Set close to the Esplanade and Penang C...
1.1 km | 13 mins
Tuesday 17, Nov
10:00 am Stay for 1 hr
Hidden in a maze of alleys and pre-war houses is the breathtakingly beautiful Khoo Kongsi –...
9.0 km | 29 mins11:28 am Stay for 1 hr
Also known as the Temple of Supreme Bliss, Kek Lok Si is said to be the largest Buddhist temple i...
25.0 km | 35 mins
25.9 km | 35 mins
27.0 km | 34 mins
Wednesday 18, Nov
19.0 km | 27 mins
1.2 km | 14 mins03:41 pm Stay for 2 hrs
You can take a ride on this cable car from the base station located in the oriental village which...
19.0 km | 30 mins06:10 pm Stay for 45 min
Spread over 6.2 acres on a alluring beach of Patai Cenang, Underwater world Langkawi, also known ...
Explore More of Kuala Lumpur:
- What to See in One Day in Kuala Lumpur
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in Kuala Lumpur
- What to See in 3 Days in Kuala Lumpur
- Best Way to See Kuala Lumpur in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in Kuala Lumpur
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in Kuala Lumpur
- How to Spend a Week in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Where to stay in Kuala Lumpur
- Beras Basah Island
- Gunung Machinchang
- Temurun Waterfall
- Pulau Payar Marine Park
- Crocodile Adventureland Langkawi
- Galeria Perdana
- Lagenda Park
- Telaga Harbour Marina
- Buffalo Park
- Kek Lok Si
- 5 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Brisbane
- 3 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Jakarta
- 8 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Oakland
- 3 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Kuala Selangor
- 2 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Kuala Lumpur
- 3 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Singapore
- 3 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Petaling Jaya
- 4 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From St Kilda
- 1 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Kuala Lumpur
- 5 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Derby