- 10:19 am Guan Di Temple
- 11:00 am Petronas Twin Towers
- 12:44 pm The Bird Park
- 03:01 pm Skybar Kuala Lumpur
- 05:16 pm Sentul Park
- 06:32 pm The Gardens Mall
- 09:00 am Menara Kl Tower
- 10:07 am KLCC-Bukit Bintang Walkway
- 10:33 am Jalan Masjid India
- 12:44 pm Jalan Alor
- 02:49 pm Low Yat Plaza
- 03:54 pm Pavilion Kl
- 06:07 pm National Monument
- 07:30 pm Gabai Waterfalls
- 09:14 am Guanyin Temple
- 10:07 am FRIM Canopy Walk
- 11:07 am National Planetarium
- 01:08 pm Royal Malaysia Police Museum
- 02:25 pm Jadi Batek Gallery Sdn Bhd
- 05:38 pm Holy Rosary Church
- 06:00 pm China Town
- 07:03 pm Jalan Petaling
- 08:43 am Merlion
- 10:00 am Legoland Malaysia
- 02:46 pm National Museum Of Singapore
- 06:25 pm State Secretariat Building
- 06:46 pm Arulmigu Sri Rajakaliamman Glass Temple
- 07:25 pm Danga Bay
- 09:05 am Memories At Old Ford Factory
- 10:30 am Universal Studios Singapore
- 03:45 pm Esplanade Theatres On The Bay
- 06:22 pm Dataran Bandaraya Johor Bahru
- 09:00 am Gardens By The Bay
- 01:08 pm City Gallery
- 03:20 pm Johor Bahru Old Chinese Temple
- 04:00 pm Ksl City Mall
- 06:12 pm Angry Birds Activity Park
- 09:58 pm Sea Aquarium
- 12:07 am Underwater World And Dolphin Lagoon
- 04:11 am Sentosa Merlion
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Sunday 08, May
4.1 km | 10 mins11:00 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
There are many attractions within the towers. However, these are covered in other attraction post...
6.5 km | 14 mins12:44 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Though it can be considered part of the Lake Gardens, this attraction charges a hefty fee for its...
6.2 km | 18 mins
7.6 km | 15 mins
9.5 km | 16 mins
Monday 09, May
09:00 am Stay for 1 hr
Menara kuala lumpur Tower also known as KL Tower. Enjoy a panoramic view of the whole of Kua...
2.3 km | 8 mins
3.1 km | 10 mins10:33 am Stay for 2 hrs
When Indians first arrived in Malaysia it was as traders, and then as plantation workers under Br...
3.3 km | 11 mins
1.2 km | 5 mins
1.5 km | 6 mins
10.2 km | 13 mins06:07 pm Stay for 30 min
The same man who sculpted the famous Iwo Jima monument in Washington sculpted this gigantic bronz...
38.6 km | 53 mins
Tuesday 10, May
Wednesday 11, May
Thursday 12, May
Friday 13, May
Saturday 14, May
More about Kuala Lumpur
Unique Dance Forms Across The Globe- Part 2what are the unique dance forms of the world?Find out the best dances from Indonesia,Ukraine,Argentina,Japan and United States.
14 Best New Restaurants To Try Out In Singapore Now!Singapore has a passion for new cuisines. Hence, they come up with new eateries in every year. Check out the list of newly opened eateries in Singapore.
12 Mind Blowing Facts About MalaysiaThese are surprising and mind blowing facts about Malaysia that will make you wonder at the country and fuel the desire to explore it.