- 09:30 am Petrosains Discovery Centre
- 12:44 pm Aquaria Klcc
- 01:50 pm Batu Caves
- 08:00 am Orchid Park
- 09:08 am Petronas Twin Towers
- 10:16 am Islamic Arts Museum
- 11:18 am Betel Leaf
- 01:26 pm China Town
- 10:00 am Royal Selangor Visitor Centre
- 12:20 pm Taman Tasik Perdana
- 02:28 pm The Golden Triangle
- 03:36 pm KLCC-Bukit Bintang Walkway
- 09:00 am Singapore Zoo
- 11:50 am Botanic Gardens
- 03:22 pm Dataran Bandaraya Johor Bahru
- 10:00 am Sentosa Luge And Skyride
- 11:01 am Danga Bay
- 01:52 pm Fort Siloso
- 03:57 pm Adventure Cove Waterpark
- 10:00 am Johor Zoo
- 11:36 am Jalan Wong Ah Fook
- 01:13 pm Malay Heritage Center
- 03:20 pm Chinatown
- 08:30 am Thian Hock Keng Temple
- 10:36 am Siloso Beach
- 01:23 pm Ksl City Mall
Friday 25, Dec
09:30 am Stay for 3 hrs
A museum on the sciences behind petroleum sounds dull. This is anything but; in fact, they call i...
0.9 km | 14 mins12:44 pm Stay for 45 min
There are over 5000 animals, land and water-based, here. The aquarium is very cleverly designed -...
16.2 km | 22 mins01:50 pm Stay for 3 hrs
The 400 million year old limestone caves (but only about 100 year old temples) are the most sacre...
Saturday 26, Dec
Sunday 27, Dec
Monday 28, Dec
Tuesday 29, Dec
Wednesday 30, Dec
2.4 km | 6 mins
27.4 km | 37 mins01:13 pm Stay for 2 hrs
This was a royal residence but, but was revamped into the Malay Heritage center later on. The Mid...
4.21 km | 7 mins03:20 pm Stay for 2:30 hrs
Chinatown continues to be one of the fascinating corners of the city. It is dominated by Chinese ...
Thursday 31, Dec
More about Kuala Lumpur
Unique Dance Forms Across The Globe- Part 2what are the unique dance forms of the world?Find out the best dances from Indonesia,Ukraine,Argentina,Japan and United States.
14 Best New Restaurants To Try Out In Singapore Now!Singapore has a passion for new cuisines. Hence, they come up with new eateries in every year. Check out the list of newly opened eateries in Singapore.
12 Mind Blowing Facts About MalaysiaThese are surprising and mind blowing facts about Malaysia that will make you wonder at the country and fuel the desire to explore it.