- 07:00 am Perdana Botanical Gardens
- 09:11 am Kuala Lumpur City Gallery
- 10:54 am Islamic Arts Museum
- 12:56 pm Masjid Jamek
- 02:09 pm Merdeka Square
- 07:00 am Guan Di Temple
- 07:41 am Taman Tasik Perdana
- 10:02 am Royal Selangor Visitor Centre
- 12:21 pm The Bird Park
- 02:29 pm Sultan Abdul Samad Building
- 08:00 am Kortu Malai Sri Ganesar Temple
- 08:40 am National Palace- Istana Negara
- 09:50 am Kuala Lumpur Butterfly Park
- 10:58 am Aquaria Klcc
- 01:06 pm Central Market
- 08:00 am Orchid Park
- 09:23 am Zoo Negara
- 10:41 am Sunway Lagoon
- 03:10 pm Flea Market Petaling Street
- 09:00 am Singapore Zoo
- 11:50 am Botanic Gardens
- 03:01 pm National Orchid Garden
- 09:00 am Jurong Bird Park
- 11:00 am National Museum Of Singapore
- 02:04 pm Food Playground
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Thursday 21, Apr
07:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Kuala Lumpur’s oldest park, established in 1888, is one of the city’s favourite green...
3.8 km | 12 mins09:11 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
The gallery is the best introduction to Kuala Lumpur you can have. It’s basically a collect...
1.068 km | 12.82 mins
0.8 km | 2 mins12:56 pm Stay for 1 hr
Historically and architecturally significant, this 1909 mosque served as the city’s main Is...
1.031 km | 12.37 mins02:09 pm Stay for 30 min
On 31 August 1957, here, the Union flag was lowered and the Malaysian flag was raised for the fir...
Friday 22, Apr
3.42 km | 11.38 mins
11.3 km | 21 mins10:02 am Stay for 2 hrs
This is not a standard tourist attraction. But perhaps that is why it is one of the most popular ...
10.2 km | 19 mins12:21 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Though it can be considered part of the Lake Gardens, this attraction charges a hefty fee for its...
2.8 km | 8 mins02:29 pm Stay for 15 min
This iconic building is located right opposite Independence Square. It was completed in 1897. It ...
Saturday 23, Apr
4.656 km | 10.43 mins08:40 am Stay for 1 hr
Instana Negara is known as National Palace in Kuala Lumpur. Considered as the favourite tourist s...
6.1 km | 10 mins09:50 am Stay for 1 hr
This is the largest and best butterfly park in the world. The block is a landscaped garden, 80000...
3.28 km | 8 mins10:58 am Stay for 2 hrs
There are over 5000 animals, land and water-based, here. The aquarium is very cleverly designed -...
3.28 km | 8 mins01:06 pm Stay for 30 min
A major landmark, a popular tourist attraction, a beautiful building, and a historical heritage -...
Sunday 24, Apr
Monday 25, Apr
09:00 am Stay for 2:30 hrs
This is a very good model of ‘Open zoo’. Here, no cages are used. Glass fronts are us...
17.1 km | 21 mins11:50 am Stay for 3 hrs
Singapore has an amazing array of natural wealth. The tropical climate makes the country a haven ...
0.8 km | 10 mins03:01 pm Stay for 45 min
Enter the world of orchids where you can feast your eyes on over 1,000 species and 2,000 hybrids....
Tuesday 26, Apr
Wednesday 27, Apr
Thursday 28, Apr
Explore More of Kuala Lumpur:
- What to See in One Day in Kuala Lumpur
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in Kuala Lumpur
- What to See in 3 Days in Kuala Lumpur
- Best Way to See Kuala Lumpur in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in Kuala Lumpur
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in Kuala Lumpur
- How to Spend a Week in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Where to stay in Kuala Lumpur
- Gardens By The Bay
- China Town
- Singapore Mass Rapid Transit
- Sunway Lagoon
- Marina Bay
- Pavilion Kl
- MacRitchie Reservoir
- Berjaya Times Square Theme Park
- Kranji War Memorial
- 3 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Singapore
- 4 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Pemulwuy
- 5 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Sheffield
- Trip To Kuala Lumpur
- 5 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Woodside
- 5 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Manila
- 5 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Englishtown
- 5 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Ajax
- 4 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Stanmore
- 4 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Singapore